Ch.2

Today's the day.

We arrived at the infamous Harvard.

Surprise surprise!

Let me explain myself, I'm kind of a nerd.
Yep I said it. A hot nerd. (I reminded myself)

I'm not just a regular nerd, I'm a cool nerd.

Ew, my sense of humor has been getting really low lately. Gotta work on it.

My mom and I were standing in my dorm taking in the final result of hours of decorating and unpacking.

My mom hugged me suddenly, "I'm gonna miss you Ava." Momma bear mumbled while hugging me. She gives good bear hugs so that's why I call her momma bear, don't get me wrong. "I appreciate it my dear mother but you're choking me right now." I faked a cough and my mom laughed. Yeah she's always positive like that, got it from her if you haven't noticed. But no really she radiates happiness, don't ask me how while she has someone like my father around her all the time.

Where we live is a flight away from Harvard. I went back to the airport with my mother because she was now going back home. "Promise me to focus on college and not to fall for any guy that passes by?" My mom asked seriously while we were standing before the security gate. "When did I ever fall for a guy?" I asked while faking to be hurt and placing my hand over my heart, "don't worry about me mom I'll be fine you know." I assured her then I hugged her , "hug Josephine for me?" I asked and my mom nodded her head.

We're not usually this emotional but what can I say, they're gonna miss me around.

And I'll miss them so bad.

My mom now left me and I stood in my place wondering what will i do now.

My dad already had my car prepared here for me so now going around the city is not an issue.

I was thinking of doing something rebellious but decided against it since I was kinda tired.

I headed back to my dorm and changed into my comfy onesie.

Not it's not a unicorn onesie.

I have nothing against unicorns but no.

It was a dinosaur onesie with a tail.

Don't judge me.

I started watching divergent and eating raspberries.

I watch divergent for the plot of course.
Not for Theo James.

I then turned off my LED light and laptop and planned to sleep. I have no classes tomorrow anyway so I'll just explore the campus and prepare for the next day.

I then drifted off to sleep and dreamed of something I couldn't remember
———
A/N
Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!🥰

453 words