Ch.8

It was 10pm now and we just arrived to my dorm. Jordan parked his car infront of the building.

"Thank you for tonight, I really enjoyed your friends' company." I thanked him genuinely. "Anytime." He replied and smiled.

I entered my dorm and threw myself over the bed. I opened my laptop and started watching an old formula 1 race. I changed into my Dino onesie and got comfortable.

I paused the race and started taking my accessories and makeup off. Shit. I had only one earring on. I went out with the pair.

It was my favorite earring.

I texted Jordan to let him check if it fell in his car or something.

Avaline : hey Jordan, sorry for disturbing you, could you please check if my earring fell in your car?

I sighed. My dad bought me that earring as a gift and I didn't want to lose it.

Jordan didn't reply so I decided to get some work done and get to sleep.

I was sitting on my desk, halfway through my project then I heard a ring from my phone.

I checked it and it was Jordan who texted me.

McDonald's hottie: yeah, it fell In my car. I found it while I was parking my car infront of my apartment.

I sighed, relief washing over me.

Avaline : alright pal. Keep it safe for me?

McDonald's hottie : no promises.

I turned my phone off and decided that now I can sleep with no worries.
———
This chapter was kind of a filler, but the next is better I promise!
Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!
271 words.