Ch.7

Jordan's POV:

I had the key to Kevin's apartment so I opened the door and stepped in with Ava right beside me.

I could tell she was nervous but trying to hide it and play cool.

Kevin and Daniel are cool so I'm sure she would get a long pretty easily with them.

"Hey losers." I greeted them once we reached the living room. They already ordered pizza and were playing a racing game.

"Hey guys." Ava's voice came out a squeak. Kevin and Daniel turned their heads in sync once they heard Ava's voice.

Douchebags, they didn't even acknowledge my presence untill avaline spoke.

"You two dating?" They said at the same time. Ava laughed. It was a lovely sound to hear. I enjoy looking at her when she laughs. My lips twitched and I couldn't help it but grin. "Are we?" I looked at Ava and pretended to ask her. "Guess we'll never know." She replied and smiled. "But no we're not, I'm Jordan's friend. I'm avaline, nice to meet ya guys." She said and flashed them a beautiful smile of hers. "Holy shit, you guys playing the new formula 1 game." She jumped from her place and went right beside Kevin and Daniel. "Yeah, seems like you're really into f1 huh?" Kevin said and looked at her like she amused him.

"By the way we already know you, we were there with Jordan at McDonald's." Daniel smirked

"Oh yeah, the jerks who gave him the lame dare?" She teased him.

Daniel turned his head looking at me while laughing, "I like her already."

Kevin stood up and went to grab a slice of pizza. "Mind if I steal your controller?" Ava asked and pretended to give him an innocent smile. "Sure, it's all yours."

"What's that formula 1 you guys are really invested in?" I said not understanding their obsession. The 3 of them turned their heads and looked at me like I was a joker or something. "I beg your pardon?" Ava said and stared into my soul. "You should start watching their races. You won't regret it trust me." She grinned and looked back at the huge screen.

Daniel and Ava were like siblings throughout the whole game. They kept shouting and yelling for the tiniest things. I didn't mind Ava's voice though, It was Daniel's that annoyed me.

I went to the kitchen to grab a coke and Kevin followed behind.

"Bro, you're so whipped." He said and I turned around giving him a confused look.

I would love to use 'I beg your pardon' but I didn't want to confirm their thoughts about me already getting impacted by Ava.

I don't even know her. We only talked for 3 days for God's sake.

I went outside and found Daniel and Ava still playing the same fucking game.

Avaline crashed into Daniel accidentally and he was really mad. "Girls shouldn't play if they don't know how to." Daniel blurted out. If looks could kill, Ava murdered Daniel in 30 different ways.

"Oh you sexist douchebag." She frowned while concentrating on the game and he only laughed at her getting furious with him.

She jumped from her place after finishing the race. "SUCK IT UP LOSER!" She yelled at Daniel after winning the first place.

"Shut up you only like formula 1 because the drivers are what? Hot?" He teased her. "Well I wouldn't say that wasn't a contributing factor at first but now I really do love formula 1 as a sport not just for the drivers." She winked at him and stood up.

"Oh shit, it's late. I need to go." She looked at me to see if I was ready to take her back and I nodded.

"Alright guys it was nice being here, thank you for having me and goodnight." She mocked a formal tone and walked to the door.

"See you later." We did our handshake and I headed out, ready to take avaline to her dorm.
———
Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!
677 words
*edited*