Ch.5

After Jordan dropped me off yesterday, I sat for 4 hours straight and did some of this week's assignments.

It's now 7:00 am and I'm heading to the gym. I don't have classes untill 9:00 so I have some free time. I had my water bottle with me and I was in a sports bra and yoga pants that match.

I swiped my card at the door of the gym and opened the door to find mister green eyes coming out.

"If it isn't my favorite person on the whole campus already." I said in a mocking tone and took a few steps before he pulled me back by my wrist.

"I'm sorry." I was shocked by his apology. "You were clearly bothered by me kissing you for a dare." He continued.

I didn't know what to say.

Not because I was shy or anything but I don't know what to say when people apologize.

It would be stupid to say 'thank you' so I decide against it.

"If you insist, Apology accepted." I gave him a small smile, and he flashed me a gorgeous smile of his.

Was 'apology accepted' too formal though?

Shut up.

He glanced at the watch on his wrist, " I gotta go. Wanna hang out later?" He asked. "I'll have to see if I have time for you." I teased him and walked in the gym.

"Wait, What's your name?" He shouted behind me. I turned around and smirked, "Avaline, What's yours?" I shouted back.
"Devin." He said and walked out.

No idea how we will meet later since neither one of us has the other's number or Instagram account.

It's now 8:20 am and got back from the gym, showered and read some of Oliver Twist.

I took my vitamins before heading straight to the dining hall.

I wasn't going to meet Victoria today since she's going to catch up on her assignments.

I took my phone out of my backpack and texted Charlotte. I told her about my encounter with Jordan and Devin.

I had 3 classes today so they should end quickly.
———
This is a bit of a filler but the next is better!
Don't forget to vote and comment!
377 words
*edited*