Ch.3

I woke up to the sound of my alarm at 6:30am.

I'm an early bird so I like waking up early.
Most of the time when I wake up early I'm usually more happy than when I wake up late.

6:30 is not that early for me but I was too tired to get up earlier than that.

I went to the common bathroom to take a shower. I had my bath and body works shower gel, lotion, and body spray in my toilet bag along with my shampoo and conditioner and other essentials.

When I got in the bathroom I found only 1 person inside. The girl was gorgeous. She had short wavy brown hair and very light brown eyes and tanned skin. She was at an average height. We had something in common since I had light brown eyes too and brown but long wavy hair and i was taller.

I wanted to make friends here so I went ahead and greeted her, "good morning." I said and smiled at hair. "Morning to you too girl." She flashed me a smile back. I like her already. "So um you're new here too?" I asked hesitantly. "Oh yes it's my first year here at Harvard, kinda nervous." She said. "I was nervous too but now that I'm here I'm excited not gonna lie." I said understanding.

We kept talking about random things for the next 10 minutes and then I remembered that I needed to shower and excused myself. I learned that her name is Victoria, she's really funny and goofy so I'm assuming we'll be great friends. I took her number so we would meet up later to hang out.

After taking a shower and brushing my teeth, i went to my room and did my morning skincare routine then picked a nice outfit and headed out of my dorm to the dining hall to have my breakfast.

Avaline's outfit.

The most thing I was excited for since I first applied to Harvard was their dining hall

When I reached the hall I felt so happy.

Harvard's dining hall :

Mom, I made it, im at hogwarts

I was going to meet Victoria here so I grabbed cornflakes, granola bar, and tea then went ahead and sat waiting for her.