Ch.4

Today is my first day of classes.

I did my morning routine and put on a pair of jeans and a white crop top along with white converse.

Perfect.

I tied my hair into a pony tail and slumped my small backpack over my shoulder and headed out of my dorm.

I had physics first thing in the morning. I was still early so I went to the dining hall to grab some tea and a granola bar. I didn't want to eat anything since I was dealing with cramps.

All my classes went by swiftly. I wouldn't call them fun but I kinda enjoyed them.

First day stuff.

"Come on it'll be fun." Vic was trying to convince me.

See I have nothing against parties, it's just i wasn't in the mood today.

"Okay okay imma be there." I agreed. Victoria clapped her hands excitedly. "Oh shit, I gotta go. See ya tonight Ava." She has a job interview so she nedeed to get ready. "See ya Vic. If they don't give you the job tell them to hide." I told her. "I'll make sure to inform them once they reject me." She agreed with me seriously.

My phone lit up and I looked down at it to see that McDonald's hottie texted me.

I know it's weird to call someone McDonald's hottie but I can't help it.

I need to use his original name 'Jordan'.

The name 'Jordan' itself is attractive to be honest.

Micheal B. Jordan.

Oh how I would love to be called mrs Jordan.

Yeah I need to stop.

I'm getting out of hands.

I checked his text.

McDonald's hottie : hey cutie ;)

Stop right there,sir.

Cutie?

Ew no.

Avaline : call me cutie again and you're blocked ;)

I mocked the winking emoji he gave me.

Who the hell uses that emoji to flirt.

McDonald's hottie : alright cutie don't get ur pants in a twist, just wanted to see if you're coming to tonight's party?

Avaline : maybe yes maybe no.

McDonald's hottie : I'm done with you.

I laughed. Oh how I enjoy annoying people.

Avaline : I'm done with me too.

McDonald's hottie : see ya there cutie ;)

Avaline : ;)

We were now at the party. Vic went ahead to grab a drink for both of us. 

Little does she know, I'm not drinking tonight.

I'm not down to have a hangover tomorrow when I have classes and freaking homework to do.

I went to the backyard of the house that the party is held at and there was groups of people scattered everywhere.

The 2 hot guys from yesterday at the dining hall were in the middle of a group.

They were surrounded by other guys. The green eyed boy noticed me standing by the pool and whispered something to his friend. I think they were playing some sort of game.

Not that I care though.

I sat on a bean bag directly infront of the pool scrolling through my tiktok while waiting for Vic.

The green eyed boy approached me with a smirk on his beautiful goddamn face.

He kissed me.

Excuse me SIR

The kiss lasted for 2 seconds maximum before I broke it with a slap on his face.

He looked shocked.

And embarrassed?

"What the hell was that?" He asked still shocked and angry. "I beg your pardon? I recall You're the one who kissed me without my consent." I maybe dramatic but one thing I couldn't tolerate is a stranger kissing me. 

"Chill, it was just a dare." He said nonchalantly.

I'm not sure if I have a paper stuck to my back that says 'got a dare with ur friends? Hit me up ;)' because I sure as hell don't.

First McDonald's hottie, now this thing infront of me.

"Oh yeah I'm sorry I shouldn't have reacted that way when a stranger kisses me." I say and push him out of the way.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a paper towel wiping that kiss off of my mouth.

"Heyy Ava." McDonald's hottie showed up. "No cutie this time? What a shame." Humor laced to my tone.

"Why you wiping your mouth so aggressively?" He asked and his mouth corners were threatening to give away a smile. "A douchebag kissed me for a dare." I said and went to the sink washing my mouth. "Oh." Is all he said, he looked to the ground.

"I think im gonna leave." I told Jordan. "Uh.. do you have a ride?" He asked. "Nah I'll just walk to the dorms, it's not so far." I came here with Vic and I didn't see her all night. Thanks Vic.

I didn't mind walking tho.

I enjoy walking so it's not a big deal.

"I can give you a ride." Jordan said. "Nah it's okay you don't have to-" But he already intertwined his fingers with mine and pulled us through the crowds of people untill we reached the front door.

I felt a teeny tiny drop of disappointment when his hands left mine.

I looked at him and his brown eyes were looking down at me.

Oh I'm melting right here.

My hands were threatening to touch his fluffy golden locks but I kept them to myself.

We were standing right before the front door staring at each other. I broke the eye contact. His intense gaze was doing something to me. I've only known him for a day for God's sake. "Uh we should go." I said and headed out of the door, He followed behind. We hopped into his car, a Jeep Grand Cherokee. It was nice to be honest.

"So do you stay at the dorms?" He looked at me like I was mad for asking this question. "An apartment of course." He said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "What's wrong with the dorms?" I asked laughing at his reaction. He flashed me a smile while driving, "nothing it's just why would I stay there if I can afford my own place." He responded. "Right." I smiled widely and leaned my head backwards.

The rest of the ride was silent.
———
Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!
1031 words
*edited*