𝟎𝟓 | Fearsome Womb -II-

You felt the cold air hit your body hard, the rain droplets only made it worse but Anakoku kept you warm

You felt the cold air hit your body hard, the rain droplets only made it worse but Anakoku kept you warm. He seemed to be walking towards someone since you could hear them talk but you weren't sure.

You were still bleeding. Maybe you were hearing the gods or something.

"I'm probably poisoned. We should go to the hospital..." your voice came out barely in a whisper.

Anakoku didn't say anything but hug your body closer. "You're going to be okay." He replied. That was the first time you had ever heard him talk in a normal voice. Usually you felt like you could hear muffled screams whenever he talked.

You felt some of your energy coming back to you. 'Did he just use reverse jujutsu on me?'

You weren't complaining though, even if you had a hole through your chest it stopped bleeding and you could go on for a few more minutes.

"Looks like the princess has arrived."

Your breath hitched. 'What the? Where's Yuuji? Shouldn't he have switched by now?!' You thought frantically in your head looking at Sukuna.

He grabbed you from Anakoku's hold and forced you to stand. Your legs wobbled a little as you tried your best to stand.

"Don't touch her." Fushiguro said coldly pulling you away from the curse.

"W-what happened to Yuuji..?" You asked Sukuna who smirked.

"He's not coming back." He said a bit too happily.

"It's only a matter of time before he can switch back so... I thought about what I can do right now." Sukuna said. His arm was raised now and you wondered what he was about to do.

'If Yuuji dies... Sukuna would control the body right? Then...' You realized what he was going to do but you were too late.

Sukuna pushed his hand into his chest. He laughed as pulled Yuuji's heart out. The force of pulling it out so suddenly made blood rush out. Some of his blood landed on your cheek. You couldn't believe it.

Sukuna had just killed Yuuji.

'Even if he's still alive there's no way he can switch back and live.' You thought, a single tear escaping and rolling down your face, mixing with the blood it came across.

"I'm taking this brat hostage." Sukuna said, holding the heart. It was still beating.

"Hostage?"