𝟎𝟕 | Assault

Anakoku left after Gojo grabbed Yuuji and took him somewhere to show him what Domain expansion was

"You should come too!" He told the curse before he was warped away.

Anakoku decided to check up on the curse he left with you and saw that it kept everyone out, as expected.

After that he went to find Yuuji and Gojo, though he was surprised to find that they weren't alone. He raised a brow at the curse he was staring at. "Who's that?" He asked Gojo who shrugged.

"I thought you'd know."

Anakoku sighed. "Ah, I don't waste my time on some dumb curses." He mumbled.

The curse seemed frightened to see Anakoku and he was a bit disappointed to know that the god didn't even want to acknowledge his existence.

Yuuji looked shocked to see Anakoku and started to talk to the god. "Weren't I at school a few seconds ago? And didn't you go to see something? How did you get here so fast?"

"Magic." The god waved his hands. His monotone voice almost made Yuuji laugh.

Gojo felt his heart clench a little with how much that small interaction reminded him of you.

"What's that brat for? He a shield?" The curse asked.

"A shield? No, no. I told you he's here to watch." Gojou answered. "I'm in the middle of teaching this boy lots of things. Don't worry about him. Just keep fighting."

The curse then looked at Anakoku. "And him...?" He asked hesitantly.

He was not expecting to have an explosion going off in his face when the god raised his hand. After standing upright, Anakoku sighed, feeling bored.

"He gets bored very easily." Yuuji muttered.

He watched the curse throw a tantrum over Gojou calling him weak. "You have such a strong cursed energy but you're so childish it makes me annoyed." Anakoku shook his head.

"I'll show you how strong I am!" It yelled at him.

The curse spread out his domain and Anakoku looked around. He didn't feel anything but judging by Yuuji's reactions, it was hot in here.

"If that domain had been completed that night you first years were in the building you would have died almost instantly." Anakoku told Yuuji.