𝟏𝟐 | Tomorrow

Mahito raised his hand towards you and Yuuji, an eye forming in his palm

He was going to keep an eye on you both. Quite literally.

He then started to sprint, his other arm changing shape to a blade. He jumped into the air and attempted to slice Nanami but the sorcerer dodged as you and Yuuji ran to the other side of the field.

You made daggers out of the shadows and tried to slash him. The three of you took turns or tried to combo the curse but he kept annoyingly changing his shape.

You knew that Anakoku had no intention on killing Mahito himself. Of course he wouldn't, he doesn't like jujutsu sorcerers. The only time he would kill a curse is if you're at a disadvantage or about to die yourself.

He wasn't going to help. As per usual.

Mahito jumped into the air and turned into a ball of spikes, shooting the spikes in all directions. When his spikes hit the ground all of you shaved away the weaker areas.

Mahito returned to his normal appearance and all of you lunged at him. The impact caused dust to fly up, you knew that Mahito had changed his shape so you rolled out the dust with Nanami.

"Right before he changes shape..."

Yuuji jumped next to you. "...he stores up cursed energy." He finished.

You stared at the small Mahito running around. 'Why does he look cute..?' You wondered kind of concerned with yourself.

Your face twisted to a look of disgust when Mahito barfed out weird shapes. He threw them to the ground, all of them turning into curses. "Kill the short-haired brat and the girl." He commanded.

You and Yuuji were separated from Nanami with the curses keeping you both occupied. You knew that Yuuji wasn't going to kill them. Three of the curses went after him and one stayed with you.

You punched the curse down into the ground, trapping them in a cage made of shadows. The curse started to cry. "Please..."

"...please kill me." It begged. Your eyes softened as you lifted a spike made off shadow, an apologetic smile forming on your face. "I'm sorry." You whispered before letting the spike impale the curse.

You took in a deep breath before heading into the school to see if you could attack Mahito from above, meeting up with Yuuji halfway. He glanced at you. "You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, just surprised I had to..." your voice trailed off and you jumped down the window, twirling in mid air and slicing through Mahito's arm that was holding Nanami against a wall.