𝟏𝟗 | Jujustu Kôshien

You were quietly playing Uno with Anakoku

Well, more like you were playing it with a curse under his control while he was chopping his hair off.

"Well don't you look like a new person."

"Listen I look like I haven't washed my hair in years okay? I need to cut it off it's getting annoying too." He grumbled.

You were healed and now resting, the higher ups figured your throat would need a break. You wondered why it hurt when all you did was say your technique out loud.

That was when the peaceful atmosphere came to an end.

Your door was kicked down. The curse on your bed screeched and wrapped itself on your head which made you start screaming as it's nail poked your eye.

"Oh my god! [Y/N]!" You heard Yuuji yell before the curse was ripped out of your face by Anakoku who stared hard at it. He then squeezed the life out of the curse.

"What are you doing here, Itadori?" He asked the boy who was frantically looking around.

"My brother!" You heard Aoi yell, running in as well. "What are you doing?! We've been so close since middle school, brother!"

"We never went to middle school together!"

Aoi then looked at you. "My child!" He yelled cupping your cheeks and moving your head around a bit more harshly than you would have liked. "You're alive! Good, I've raised you well."

Anakoku gave you a look. He shook his head and walked off, not bothering with whatever was happening in front of him.

Yuuji pulled you away from him. "Oi! Don't touch her, she's healing." He said hugging you gently. He then picked you up and started running.

"Get back here!"

Your best friend delivered you to Megumis room who looked absolutely done with Yuuji. "You idiot!" He glared when he saw how sick you looked. "She shouldn't be out of bed!"

After a few hours of eating pizza with Megumi and Kugisaki, you returned back to your room with the help of Kugiskai.

"That stupid Itadori, always ruining my days." She complained as the both of you walked through the halls.

You laughed softly, "He's not that bad..."