chapter 15 - maevey

A/N - hello long time no see! I originally had forgotten that this book existed (I had a lot of exams) and I'm thankful for every reader. I just logged back in after a long time and in honour of the new season I decided to post the rest of this book that I finished. If that goes well I might start writing the new season! let me know what you think and i'll be posting the rest of this book. 1 chapter every day!! thankyou guys love you and enjoy - jess x

Maeve woke up entangled in JJ's arms as he had a tight hold on her. She tried to move just to feel him wake up "hey Maevey" he mumbled next to her. "hi" she smiled facing him. He smiled back caressing her face. Maeve moved to get up pulling a shirt over her naked body feeling JJ's eyes following her. "hey hey stop" she giggled throwing her towel at him. "I can't help it" JJ said making Maeve laugh "shut up you cheesy bitch" she laughed before getting into the shower JJ running after her joining her.

JJ and Maeve walked down the road to John B's house. They finally rocked up at the Chateau to finally deal with the gold and pawn it. "this better work Kie" JJ yelled as she was melting down the gold. She looked at him holding it up "it did" she looked at him cockily. They arrived at the pawn shop giving JJ the gold, he was the best liar after all.

JJ entered the store Maeve watched as he went inside. "something tells me he's gonna mess up" Maeve stated giving Kie a look. "I'm going in" Maeve muttered as the others followed behind. Maeve pretended to look around as JJ tried to argue with the women. The women walked away to organise the gold. Maeve walked up to him quickly. "this is not working just be careful" she whispered.

"Maeve seriously I got this go, shoo" he tapped her bum as she gave him a stern look before the lady came back into sight. Maeve returned to Kie "imma kill that boy" she said making Kie snort as she hit Maeve. Somehow it seemed like it worked but the shop lady didn't have the cash apparently they had to go to this warehouse to get the cash.

They were back in the bus. "so they keep cash out here?" Pope questioned it. "that's what she said huh that's what she said" JJ chuckled. "JJ really" Maeve looked at him to which he only responded with a puppy dog look. "there's nothing but weeds out here" Kie muttered. "ok that doesn't mean anything" just as JJ was speaking they heard sirens. "shit the police" John B freaked. "stash that" they all muttered at JJ who was frantically hiding the gold. "did you bring the gun?" John B yelled at JJ. "no Maeve told me to leave it" he said making Maeve smile that he listened for once.

Just as they were arguing a gun shifted at John B at the window. "shit" they muttered. John B walked around opening the door as the man screamed at us "let them out of the car" he kept repeating. They all shuffled out JJ protectively shielding Maeve as the man kept yelling "alright alright" JJ yelled back. "lay down in the ditch" he screamed. They all one by one got down on the ground with their hands on their heads. JJ looked to his side seeing Maeve lie there breathing frantically, he felt helpless. Maeve felt tears brimming her eyes as the man put the gun to her head "stay the fuck down pretty girl" he yelled. "ok ok" she tried to speak her voice uneven. She looked at JJ seeing the look on his face she shook her head knowing he wanted to get to her. "shit" he said as he punched the ground as the man went into the bus. "the old bat shanked us" he exclaimed.

John B started getting up as he walked away running to the man's car. Maeve could see JJ grabbing his hat with anger she was scared of what he could do. The man seemed preoccupied as he ran to his car just for John B to jump him. They all ran up JJ bashing him in as John B grabbed the gun, Kie grabbing the gold.

"I know this piece of shit, he's a base head, sells cocaine to my dad" JJ yelled before kicking him in the stomach. "JJ stop come on" Maeve pleaded grabbing his hands and wiping some of her fallen tears. He leant down grabbing his wallet before claiming they had one stop. "we'll see where this bitch lives" JJ said as he walked off. They all jumped back in the car Maeve looked down at the floor feeling JJ trying to get her attention with his eyes, but she was distracted. The feeling of a gun on her head had put her in a bit of a mood. She felt JJ shuffle his feet so they were connected with hers trying to provide any sort of comfort for the girl.