chapter 6 - redfield

They ran towards the van just in case the men came back. Everyone started doubting John B's theories about his dad. "look you guys have no idea what it's like to have the closest person to you just vanish and not know what happened" John B yelled. Maeve scoffed earning a look from everyone "whatever" she muttered looking out the window feeling Pope's hand comfort her, she gave him a small smile. "whatever Maeve okay, just he's not dead" John B responded. JJ looked at the girl's hand where Pope was comforting her staring at it. They finally arrived at the Redfield lighthouse, they all jumped out. "you three stay here" John B said pointing to Maeve, Pope and JJ. "wait why me?" JJ questioned. "Because you JJ are an independent variable" Pope said. "shut up" JJ said back to Pope. "look Pope and JJ you lookout and Maeve you watch them." John B said. They all nodded before leaving each other.

Pope sat outside as JJ and Maeve sat in the front seat of the car. "so what's going on between you and Pope?" JJ blurted out to Maeve. "huh what do you mean" Maeve laughed cause she did not see Pope in that way at all. "Like you guys are keeping something, do you like him?" JJ questioned. Maeve looked at him shocked "no, god no. Why would you care anyway and don't stay the stupid rule cause I know it's not" Maeve responded. "well I don't know Maeve' JJ said surprised by her little outburst. "He's just helping me" Maeve added. "helping you with what? Is it your mum cause don't think I haven't noticed" JJ said pushing her. "JJ just can we talk later ok?" Maeve asked. "Maeve" JJ whispered grabbing her hand as Maeve looked at him and smiled. "JJ I will tell you okay" Maeve said. They were interrupted when they heard sirens, "we gotta go" Pope yelled as they drove off. They had walked to Pope's place deciding to wait it out there seeing when John B would show up.

Just as they were chilling out John B arrived in his van. "let's ride" JJ laughed as they all climbed in to get Kiara. "She said she's not coming" Pope claimed walking out of the restaurant. "oh ok I'll handle it" John B stumbled as he got out. "John B what did you do?" JJ muttered. "Bet he kissed her" Maeve said. "what gives you that idea?" JJ asked. "Mmm idk her reaction maybe" Maeve claimed pushing JJ's head over. "what do you mean? How do you know by her reaction?" JJ kept asking. "Isn't it obvious John B kissed her now it's awkward cause no pogue on pogue" Maeve breathed out. "huh so would you act this way if I kissed you?" JJ asked leaning over to her. "Seriously JJ?" Maeve questioned daringly. "I guess we'll find out" JJ laughed "shut up" Maeve started to blush as she hid her face. Finally John B walked out with Kiara and they set off yet again on another mission for John B. "hey do you guy's mind if I sit this one out, lot of weird stuff has happened today" JJ asked as he smoked a joint. This started bickering between everyone as John B was on this mission to find his dad's message.

"ok come on" John B ushered into a cemetery. "ok so redfield wasn't a place it was a person" John B revealed showing the name above the door. "ok help me with the door" John B asked as they were pushing all of a sudden a snake came out. Maeve heard JJ barking. "shut up" Kie yelled. "What they're scared of dogs, everyone knows that" JJ claimed. Maeve pulled him back trying to contain him. "I can fit in" Kie said. "ok I'll give you a boost" JJ said as he got in position. Kie climbed into the room as she looked around thankfully she wasn't dead. Just as Maeve was losing hope Kie spoke "oh my god".