chapter 13 - issues

JJ, John B and Pope where now in John B's kitchen. "it's a no brainer you pick Kie and Maeve" JJ said. "you know I can't do that" John B responded. "we can't do this without them, and you know it" JJ said, "and I can't do this without Sarah" John B responded. "look I know it's my fault but it's our problem I have a plan and you two are gonna help me out" John B said. "ok but I'm not getting in trouble with Maeve, cause John B's in her bad books and I'm not going to be as well" JJ said as they left to execute the plan. "so whipped" Pope muttered as JJ shoved him.

Maeve was on the boat with Pope and Kie apparently the boys needed mechanical help. They got the boat seeing JJ and John B trying to fix something. "I'm gonna leave it to you," Maeve said. "Maeve come with me now," JJ said as he pulled her with him to jump off the boat. "uh why, no" Maeve responded. "Maeve come on" JJ insisted. "No tell me why" Maeve stayed. "ok if you don't come you can't get mad at me," JJ said as he ran and jumped off the boat with John B. "what the hell," Maeve said. Then Sarah Cameron was revealed. "are you serious" they yelled at the boys. "I'm sorry baby, I tried to warn you" JJ yelled at Maeve. "dammit" Maeve muttered. "hey" JJ yelled "I love you too" Maeve yelled back. Sarah had jumped off the boat trying to swim to them only to get stung by a jellyfish. "I could've been on that boat JJ warned me," Maeve said. Kie pulled out the blunt claiming to help Sarah's jellyfish pain. "give me some" Maeve muttered. "seriously" Kie said surprised cause Maeve never smokes.

Sarah and Kie talked as Maeve just laid there blanked out, Maeve could feel Kie getting annoyed. Maeve knew they needed to talk her being high helped a lot listen to these two talk about their problems. "are you to babies done yet" Maeve yelled after the two were done with their talk. "yeah" kie laughed. "good cause I was dying your issues are dumbbbbbb" Maeve said. "ok someone is high" Kie laughed more. "well I'm just saying, my problems are not having parents and just having JJ" Maeve said. "I was surprised about you and JJ, he's so ew," Sarah said. "he's different with me" Maeve smiled. "did your mum leave" kie interrupted. "yeah like 4 months ago now, but I'm ok now". The next morning there was a little bit of weed left that Maeve smoked, thinking they were stuck there all day, to her surprise the pogues boat appeared in the distance. "um Kie they're here and I'm high" Maeve laughed. "ok act normal" kie said back.

"you gotta admit it's kinda funny," John B said, "you still love us right," JJ said looking at Maeve. "NOPE" Maeve laughed as she jumped into the boat. "what the hell Maeve careful," JJ said. "ah look at the sun haha it's rising," Maeve said staring at the sun. "ok what is wrong with her," JJ asked. "she may have had a morning smoke" Kie laughed. "you're kidding" JJ laughed looking at Maeve who was playing with her hair. She walked over to JJ sitting on his lap moving around a bit before giving him a kiss. "guys woah PDA" the others yelled. "I do not care right now," JJ said staring at Maeve who was doing things to him right now. "let's go captain" Maeve yelled making everyone laugh at her.