chapter 14 - uh I got shot

They all were going to wait until night-time so it would be less chance of being seen but also they needed to wait for Maeve to sober. "ok we'll pick you guys up just before sunset" John B said as he dropped JJ and Maeve off at her house. "yeah ok" they responded. JJ took Maeve inside who was calming down already. "I already feel normal again" Maeve whispered in JJ's ear. "then why are you whispering" he questioned back. Maeve just laughed as she pulled him into her bedroom, she laid down with JJ next to her. "JJ I really appreciate you" Maeve said. JJ smiled at the girl he couldn't believe how lucky he was to have her. They managed to have a nap together and were hanging out in Maeve's living room, Maeve was now back to normal. "hey Maeve" JJ spoke up from his position. They were laying on the couch JJ's head in Maeve's legs as they laid on a couch, she was playing with his hair. "mhmm" Maeve responded. "what are we gonna do with our money" JJ asked. "you said it, go full kook with you" Maeve laughed. "seriously though, what do you think you want to do?" JJ asked. Maeve knew this was JJ's way of wondering if he was in her future. "well JJ, my plans consist of marrying you and obviously becoming an artist" Maeve stated. Maeve could feel JJ relax when she said she wanted to marry him. "what about your plans?" Maeve asked him. "obviously, I'm going to marry you too" JJ said before turning around facing her as he leaned in kissing her.

They were kissing as it got heated JJ pulled Maeve, so she was straddling him, JJ now shirtless as he pulled Maeve's top off, staring at her beautiful body causing Maeve to blush. Just as things were getting even more heated they heard John B's bus outside beeping. "shit" JJ moaned. "later" Maeve smirked as she was getting dressed and rushing outside. She jumped in the car "where's JJ?" John B asked. "he's coming" Maeve smirked. JJ jumped in right after that clearly trying to hide something as he closed his legs. "JJ you look a little flustered, did we interrupt something" John B smirked knowing what he interrupted. "just drive" JJ muttered looking at a smirking Maeve.

They finally made it in the pitch-black dark. They all scrambled out of the car as a sensor light turned on. Everyone was swearing JJ grabbed Maeve's hand pulling her down as the others all moved turning off the flashlights. Kie and Sarah were going in to cut off the lights as john B spoke "hey be safe" he called to them. JJ grabbed Maeve's face "hey be safe" he mocked John B "ill be safe for you" Maeve said back. "hey stop im going to kill you" John B rolled his eyes. "but how would that keep us safe" Pope replied the smart ass. Maeve just chuckled before feeling the stress again of the situation. She could feel JJ squeeze her hand in reassurance he could sense she was scared. The light finally turned off as they all started moving. They reached the basement moving quickly to the well. Maeve started zoning out as JJ kept talking random shiz about cannibalism. Maeve had a bad feeling about what was going to happen. They moved John B down the well until JJ slipped freaking Maeve out "Shhh" she yelled scared of waking up the scary owner.

"jesus hurry up, this is the scariest night of my life. this is how we die" Maeve was muttering. "Maeve you are making it worse for yourself" JJ whispered. she didn't listen to focused on freaking out until Sarah and Kie came down saying they were trying to be killed. "I found the gold" he was yelling. Maeve was still on the fact that they were trying to be killed right now as they struggled to get John B out. Until a shot gun went off Maeve screamed as it skimmed her arm. No one had realised as they all saw that she was blind. "go go go" They all yelled. They all ran for their lives as they got into the van, everyone was celebrating as Maeve sat there in shock realising her arm was bleeding. Everyone was yelling over the gold as Maeve sat there scared. "shit shit shit shit" she muttered putting pressure on her arm. "what? Maeve what's up?" JJ asked worried from the driver seat. "uh nothing just a scrape" she responded thinking it was nothing as she just adjusted her seating to hide the injury. They finally dropped JJ and Maeve off at her house as they walked into the door Maeve looked at JJ and could feel the stinging feeling. "uh JJ, I got shot" Maeve squeaked out. "what, you're joking with me" JJ said looking at Maeve. She pulled away her hand showing the injury she got. "it's not bad at all" Maeve muttered as JJ freaked out over her. Maeve sat on her counter as JJ patched up the wounds "you're lucky that it only scraped you Maeve, why didn't you say anything?" JJ interrogated her. "JJ chill, we were celebrating didn't want to ruin the mood" Maeve smiled at him. "Ugh Maeve you cant do shit like that you need to tell me" JJ looked at her. Maeve looked at his face full of worry, she reached her hand cupping his cheek "I did tell you" Maeve smiled kissing him on the lips. JJ just laughed at her "ok just don't do it again, ill protect you always" JJ looked at her seriously. "we're family" he said quickly. Maeve looked into his eyes as she jumped off the counter grabbing his hand maintaining eye contact. She pulled him to her room pushing him on her bed as she removed her shirt. "are you sure?" JJ asked Maeve nodded gazing down at the boy that she loved as she leant down for a kiss.

Believer - JJ MaybankOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara