Chapter 15: Locked up.

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE SO FAST- WE JUST HIT 2K NOT THAT LONG AGO.
Thank you so so much for 3K and for this achievement I have brought you another (hopefully) long chapter! Enjoy!

Xiao's pov:
  "We're back idiots."

"Aether!" The class called out in union
"Are you okay?" Kazuha followed
"Why did you faint?" Venti joined
"Does anything hurt?" Hu Tao questioned concerned
"Can you still come to classes?" Thoma blurted out hoping since they were good friends.
"What did the teachers say?" Xiangling asked
"Did you see Barbara??" Oh my god shut up Albert

The class was surrounding him and bombing him with questions.
He asnwered most of them and then tried to break away from the class but they kept questioning him.
He gave me a begging look for help.
I sighed and dragged him out from our classmates cage.

"Alright calm down all of you he just woke up like 10 minutes ago."

"Thanks-"

"SIMP" Venti yelled in and everyone started laughing

"And you're a ghost soon." I deadpanned.

"My father will get you a nice coffin don't worry!" Hu Tao joined causing another wave of laughter trough the class.

   Then the devil- I mean Childe stepped in the classroom
"Oi oi! Back to your seats you little rascals! Aether please come over here I want to talk to you."
He said giving Aether a deadly grin, the blonde gulped and walked over to him while the others went back to their seats.
I looked at them as they quietly discussed something and it was very clear that Childe was scolding Aether for being this careless and selfless. The boy was shyly looking down the whole time his face burning from embarassement, in the end the teacher pet his head sending him to his seat.
Aether sat down next to me with a long sigh and a tint of red to his face from embarassement.
Then, since this was the 3rd period aka former class we discussed everything regarding any events exams and more.

   After classes Venti came up with the amazing idea of staying in school for the whole night. I hated it but got dragged into it. Aether agree cause why not he already got scolded today how bad can it be. Kazuha was bored so he just stayed with us. I'll never understand that guy but whatever.

"Come onnn it's not that bad! Nobody's here, our plan was perfect!"

"We literally just stayed in our lockers untill the principal left with one of us always hiding somewhere to guard"

"I think it was still a good plan since we didn't get caught" Aether replied and I rolled my eyes, he's selfless and also goes into all kinds of bullshit unless it affects his physical health. That's the only thing he at least cares about a little bit.

"Speaking of lockers and stuff, should we play truth or dare?"

"Count me out." I instantly replied

"Come on Xiao don't be like that! It's gonna be fun!"

-Ten minutes later-

"It'S gOnNa Be FuN!" I mocked

"I didn't know he was gonna lock us up in his fucking locker!." Aether said clearly as irritated as me as he banged on the locker

"VENTI THIS IS NOT FUNNY LET US OUT." He yelled but to no avail.
Then we heard giggles and footsteps going further away from us.

"NO DON'T LEAVE US HERE!. VENTI!! KAZUHA!?." Aether kept yelling now in panic. The footsteps completely faded and we both sighed in defeat.

The PE course students have special lockers at the gym that are way bigger than the normal school lockers and have no shelves in them. Average height people like us fit in just right. But when there are two of them they can't have enough distance and their bodies are constanly touching.
What a way to ruin private space, I'm going to murder Venti.