Playlist

(I changed a few word they will be in braces)

Crybaby-Melanie Martinez
"You're one of a kind and no one understands."

Traitor-Oliva Rodrigo
"You betrayed me and I know you'll never feel sorry."

Runaway- Aurora
"And I was dancing in the rain. I felt alive and I can't complain."

Lonely- Jonghyun ft. Taeyeon
"If I say things are hard with a crying face will it really get better?"

Love Me, Love Me, Love me- Kikuo
"It hurts, I won't let go, it hurts, more more hey,"

Butterfly-Bts
"Will you stay by my side? Will you promise me?If I let go of your hand, you'll fly away and break. I'm scared scared scared of that"

Where'd all the time go-Dr. Dog
"Where'd all the time go?"

Rät-Penelope Scott
"If only you could be what you pretend you are."

Dollhouse-Melanie Martinez
"Everyone thinks that we're perfect, please don't let them look through the curtains."

Jealousy, Jealousy-Oliva Rodrigo
"I wanna be you so bad but I don't even know you."

Kawaki wo Ameku- Minami
"I closed my eyes. I wanted to change, pretending to be an adult."

Dark Red- Steve Lacy
"I just hope she don't want to leave me."

Goodbye- Bo Burnham
"So long, goodbye. I'll see you when I see you."

Bezos I- Bo Burnham
"Come on [(Y/n)] ,you can do it. Pave the way put your back into it."

Feel Better- Penelope Scott
"Someone loved me, someone fucking loved me, someone fucking loved me and I fucking loved them too."

The Red Means I Love You- Madds Buckley
"Cause my insides are red and yours are too. And the red on my face is matching you and goodness you're bleeding. What a wonderful feeling, you're down and you're pleading. My head is just reeling, the Red means I love you~"

I Love You So- The Walters
"Cause you were cool and I'm a fool, so please let me go. But I love you so (please let me go) I love you so (please let me go) I love you so (please let me go)I love you so..."

Bubblegum Bitch- Marina and the Diamonds
"Oh, dear diary, I met a boy, he made my doll heart light up with joy. Oh, dear diary, we fell apart,"

Two Birds on a Wire- Regina Spektor
"Two birds on a wire, one says, come on and the other says, I'm tired."

Let Me Out- Jonghyun
"Someone please hold me, I'm exhausted from this world. Someone please wipe me, I'm drenched in tears. Someone please notice my struggles first,"

4:00 AM- Taeko Onuki
"Lord give me one last chance, I wonder if this is the last?"

The Only Heartbreaker- Mitski
"So I'll be the loser in this game. I'll be the bad guy in the play"

Problems-  Mother Mother
"You and me we're not the same, I am a sinner, you are a saint,"

You're Nothing Without Me-
"You're nothing without me, a no one,"

Dealer- Lana Del Ray
"I don't want to live,"

Alien Blues- Vundobar
"I need to purge my urges, shame, shame, shame. I need a alibi to justify. Somebody to blame!"

Come over again- Crawlers
"Take her name out of your mouth, you don't deserve to mourn!"

Hero and Villain Duet- Natalie Chavez
"What else could I do with the cards I've been delt?! You're not the villain, you once held my hand. Stand up. Get out. Sometimes things don't go as planned."

Million Years Ago- Adele
"I miss the air, I miss my friends, I miss my mother, I miss it when life was a party to be thrown. But that was a million years ago,"

Theme of King JJ- Caleb Hyles
"I can rule the world,[Kisaki], just follow me. I will break the walls, now look at me.Fools or even wise aren't the enemies.This is who I am, just remember me.I'm the king [Kisaki], no one defeats me"

We Don't Talk About Bruno- Encanto

"Hey, grew to live in fear of [Y/n] stuttering or stumbling. I can always hear [her] sort of muttering and mumbling."

Sakura_Nakamura12371 made a playlist of this on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/77lQqG9OD9GhMs4cvddDen?si=Q9lxNn6oQYq9AR-GRWkzsQ&utm_source=copy-link