Chapter 24: Our Last

(3rd point of view)

"(Y/n)-chan!" Shinichiro called. "Hm?" The girl asked. "C'mon I want to show you something!" He grinned.

"Wahh! It's so cool!" She exclaimed. It was a very grassy field with flowers everywhere. But the thing that stood out more was the tall tree in the middle, old and still standing tall.

Shinichiro patted her head, "Each flower has a story and meaning and I'll tell you them all," He declared.

❃𓃠❃

"Go home, (Y/n), it's not safe for you (y/n), bullshit," The said girl mocked. "I'll kill a man if I have to," She scoffed.

A faraway gunshot noise rang in her head. "Shit!" (Y/n) exclaimed, turning around and hopping on her bike.
❃𓃠❃

"Die," Kisaki said. "Kiskai!" The (eye color) eyed girl panted, leaning against a wall. Three gunshots roared from the gun. Kakucho got pushed away only for Izana to take the hit.

"IZANA! Why?!....why would you…. protect a servant?!" Kisaki asked. (Y/n) pushed everyone in front out her way.

'My head hurts again,' She said in her mind. Voices rang in her head and it became crowded. She could nearly think or stand.

Kisaki scooted back hitting (Y/n)'s leg she moved over as she saw Hanma coming. "Kisaki! Gotcha, c'mon wifey!" He exclaimed.

She stood there before nodding. Running towards her bike.
❃𓃠❃

Hanma's bike crashed making (y/n) hit them as well. The three ended up on the ground.Takemichi stood in front of Kisaki. "I've finally caught up to you," The blue eyed boy mumbled.

(Y/n) lifted herself up, resting her back against the wall for support. Kiskai slowly got up dashing for the stairs. "Kisaki!" She exclaimed, chasing after him.

Draken lifted Takemichi onto his back, running after the two.
❃𓃠❃

"Do you still think I'm a time leaper?" Kisaki asked with a grin on his face. "Huh? Aren't you," Takemichi mumbled. "I-"

A truck hit Kisaki before he could talk, running him over. "I don't want to die," Kisaki mumbled. Tears formed in (Y/n)'s eyes. "KISAKI!" She exclaimed, running over to him.

"No! Hic...NO! you can't die! What am I supposed to do! I can't- You're the leader, you're supposed to tell me what to do! Kisaki I'm helpless.." She cried, her breathing becoming uneven.

❃𓃠❃

The Kanto incident, the five arrested were leaders of Tenjiku.Three died, Emma Sano, Izana Kurokawa, Kisaki Tetta.
❃𓃠❃

A few days later when Takemichi was talking to Kakucho at the hospital, (Y/n) had been arrested after she confessed all the crimes she has committed.