Playlist

(I changed a few lyrics they are in brackets)

Crybaby- HIGE Dandism
"No matter who I'm dealing with, I won't give up even if it happens again and again. Don't forget, don't forget, that's what I keep telling myself,"

One More Day- Big Mama
"I can’t let you go even for a moment, a world without you. It too hurts, i’m choking up
Is it really over."

Rumbling- SiM
"If I lose it all, slip and fall. I will never look away,"

Akuma no Ko- Ai Higuchi
"This world is cruel but I still love you,"

Diamond-Ha Hyun Woo
"I'm not giving up. Hit me hard, only your hands with hurt. Look at me i'm fine! Even if I fall, I'm going to get back up,"

Non-Stop- Hamilton
"Everyday you fight like you're running out of time, are you running out of time? ARE YOU RUNNING OUT OF TIME?! How do you [fight] like tomorrow won't arrive?"

Amor Eterno- Rocío Dúrcal
"Como quisiera que tú viveras,"

Try Again- (d.ear) Jaehyun
"We're not meaningless. I'm taking a step forward and i'm telling you what the past has shown us,"

What Else Can I Do- Encanto
"So much hides behind my smile,"

Pink Blood- Hikaru Utada
"It's pointless being cared for by those
who don't know my worth. We should stop working hard like it won't do any good for us."

I Want You- Mitski
"You're coming back. And it's the end of the world. We're starting over and I love you darling. And I am done, dear"

Francis Forever-  Mitski
"I look up at the gaps of sunlight, I miss you more than anything,"

Somewhere Only We Know- Keane
"I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin and if you have a minute, why don't we go, talk about it somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything.."

Homage-  Mild Hight Club
"Someone wrote this song before, and I can tell you where it's from,"

Oh Ana- Mother Mother
"Oh, [Takemichi], I'll be with you still. You are the angel that I couldn't kill"

Top Of My School- Katherine Lynn-Rose
"Cause maybe I know what my heart desires. Maybe I'll lead with a passionate fire 'cause baby I know that I'm destined to fly"

Happily Ever After.- Steven universe future
"Once upon a time, I only lived to be of [Kisaki's] service. 'Til the day the two of us snuck down to be on this planet's surface. We became our fantasy and I was sure she set me free.But in the end, I guess I never left her side
And after love and loss and all the tears that I cried, I find that-Here we are in the future!"

But in the end, I guess I never left her sideAnd after love and loss and all the tears that I cried, I find that-Here we are in the future!"