Chapter 14: Old to New

(3rd point of view)

The (hair color) haired girl had been walking around town after Benjiro's death. "That's her,"  a group of boys said.

"Huh?" She questioned, then everything turned black.
❃𓃠❃

A boy came up to her. "Since the death of Benjiro, there has been a spot open for leader, you can fill that spot,"

He had purple hair and scars on both sides of his cheeks. (Y/n) stared at him with wide eyes. "Don't you want to become a gang leader?" He asked.

"I-" She mumbled. "I'm Dai, your job is to find new gang members, bring back at least two, and you can be our leader," He said.
❃𓃠❃

The girl was walking wondering what had just happened. Looking at her feet her attention suddenly went to the scene ahead of her.

(Y/n) watching a boy getting hit by two order males. "Hey!" She somewhat yelled. "Get away from him!" (Y/n) exclaimed.

"What are you going to do?" One of them asked. She kneed him in the private area before he fell down. The second one had already run away.

The (hair color) haired girl held a hand out to him. The boy had circle black glasses, a bit tanned skin, dark hair and eyes, and two black ear piercings.

"My name's Orochi Natsu,thank you,"  Orochi blushed. "I'm, (Y/n)," (Y/n) answered, helping him up.

And just like that a new member joined.
❃𓃠❃

"Take this!" A guy exclaimed. "Hm?" They both said. "I don't want to be a part of your witty gang anyways," He coughed.

He walked past the two and (Y/n) chased after him. "Excuse me! Would you be a part of our gang? Since you just quit, please don't kill me," she asked, mumbling the last part.

The boy blushed a bit, "Uh, what is it?"

"Kingdom," (Y/n) said. The taller boy let out a laugh, "Camil Ryu, I'd be honored," He bowed.

"Camil? That sounds forgein," Orochi said. "Mhmm, I'm from America. Camil is my first name, please call me that," Camil said.

❃𓃠❃

(Present)

"(Y/n) present leader of the gang, Seishi, has died from said to be suicide. Please keep watching as we cover the next story,"

Takemichi's eyes widened. "Shit…"
❃𓃠❃

Sorry this story is also on life support:(