Chapter 20: Flowers

(3rd point of view)

(3rd point of view)

"You wanted to hang out with me, (Y/n)?" Takemichi gulped. She nodded, and walked ahead.

"I've been wanting to talk to you," The (hair color) haired girl said. The blonde boy noticed her attire, a white button up shirt, along with black pants, and short boots..

To add to it a small tear drop necklace. "What's the occasion?" He asked. "You'll find out after we make a stop," (Y/n) explained.

'She's going to kill me!' Takemichi thought. "Here we are," She said. His eyes widened, 'A flower shop?'

"Good morning, ma'am," (Y/n) bowed. "It's that day already?" The elder lady at the counter asked.

'That day?' Takemichi questioned in his mind. "C'mon, Hangaki-kun,"

"Takemichi is okay!" He exclaimed. "Okay,
Takemichi," (Y/n) said, walking around the shop. "While you're here you should get some flowers for Tachibana," she mumbled.

He nodded and looked around the shop. "This one is pretty," Takemichi mumbled, picking up a pink flower.

"That's a good choice, a pink aster, it means love," (Y/n) smiled. "Really?! I'll get them for Hina!" The blonde boy blushed.

"I wish someone would still bring me flowers," The girl mumbled. "What do you mean?" Takemichi asked, raising a brow.

"You'll find out later," She said. "Pink camellias, daffodils, and a bluebell? That's new you usually buy white flowers," The old lady said.

"Well this time i'm visiting with Takemichi, Miss Yu," (Y/n) grinned. Miss Yu put the flowers in a simple white paper cone and handed them back.

"1,141 yen," The gray haired woman grinned. (Y/n) gave her the right amount of money and waited for Takemichi outside.

"Wow, I didn't know you knew so much about flowers," The blue eyed boy mumbled. "You looked so happy at that shop," He grinned.

She shrugged and looked at him. "Now let's get going, I want to show you something," (Y/n) said.
❃𓃠❃

"A graveyard?" Takemichi asked, stopping at the gates. "Yep," She said. Kisaki and Hanma walked past them.

"What are they doing here?!" He whisper-yelled. Kisaki and (Y/n) glared at each other and Hanma gave her an air kiss.

"Do you know them?" Takemichi asked, hesitantly," "Kisaki is my cousin," (Y/n) explained, walking inside.

"What!?" He yelled. "Quiet down!" She exclaimed. "S-sorry," Takemichi whispered.
❃𓃠❃

"Benjiro Haru?" The blonde asked. "He was my boyfriend," (Y/n) placed the flowers down, and stood up.

"Taiju kinda reminds me of him, the way he would show his love was punching, kicking, or scratching," The (hair color) haired girl said. She lifted up her sleeve showing a scar.

"He gave this," (Y/n) explained. "Gah! That looks like it was done with a knife!" Takemichi exclaimed.

"It was," She said. "Huh?! And you still dated him?!" He asked. (Y/n) nodded, "I thought that's what love was,"

"How...did he die?" Takemichi gulped. "Kisaki killed him, they never got caught but I was there," She mumbled.

"I was kinda glad?" (Y/n) said. "He was the one who created Kingdom,"

"I used to be in Toman, was a founding member, along with Baji, Pah, Sano, Ryuuji, Mitsuya, and Kazu," (Y/n) explained.

"But everything changed when I first met Kisaki, we shook hands and poof. The same as you and Naoto," She said.

Takemichi's eyes widened. "You know?!" He asked. "Yeah? I've known for awhile, before you,"

A gust of wind blew past, (Y/n) looked at Takemichi. "When I shook his hand, I saw everything. Now that you change it I get random damn headaches and dreams," She scoffed.

He sweatdropped and rubbed the back of his head.
❃𓃠❃

They had gone to a random cafe, they sat near the window at the entrance. Where anyone could see them…

(Y/n) ate her (favorite flavor) cake in silence as Takemichi sipped coffee while looking outside the window.

Something had caught his eye then his phone rang. He accidentally spit out his coffee landing in (Y/n)'s dessert.

"Dang...it was the best dessert I ever had," (Y/n) said, crying internally. "S-sorry, (Y/n)," Takemichi sweatdropped.

"Who called you?" She asked. "Mikey," He answered. "We better get going then," (Y/n) said, standing up.

"Wait! Look outside, it's Hina…" Takemichi gulped, pointing outside. "She might get the wrong idea, and think i'm cheating on her!" He exclaimed.

"C'mon Michi-kun, Mikey awaits for you," She ignored him and dragged him outside. "(Y/n), wait!" Takemichi yelled.

"Oh, (L/n)-san, who's that behind you?" Hinata asked. "A coward," The (hair color) haired girl answered.

Hinata gave her a confused look and tried to look behind the taller girl. "Takemichi?" She asked, gritting her teeth.

"You're in for a beating," Hina said, cracking her knuckles. "Hina! I can explain!" Takemichi said. "We were just hanging out!"

"I helped him pick out flowers for you, then I got hungry so we went here," (Y/n) half lied. Takemichi handed his girlfriend the flowers.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I got the wrong idea," Hinata chuckled. The two walked ahead and the girl blushed.

Since y'all bullied the shit out of Cat's Kingdom it's now just Kingdom I have to change the uniform as well

Since y'all bullied the shit out of Cat's Kingdom it's now just Kingdom I have to change the uniform as well. ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ That's okay though