Chapter 16: The Downfall

(3rd point of view)

(Y/n) was hanging out on the balcony as the rest of the members were in the main entrance.
The abandoned warehouse was a daily place to meet even if there wasn't a meeting.

"Beat every single one of them!" Someone ordered. 'Shit!' (Y/n) cursed in her mind.

She quickly ran down but the thing is they covered the stairs with rubbish. "How are you going to get down, (Y/n)-chin?" Mikey teased.

She narrowed her eyes at him. Dai was too busy "fighting" Draken. And the rest were fighting the rest of Toman. (Y/n) ran back to the balcony.

'The balcony is only 5 meters above the ground! I'll be able to live with some broken bones, that is,,' The (hair color) haired girl thought. 'If I don't make it to the pole across..'

"You suicidal maniac! You're going to die!" Dai yelled.

She latched onto the pole before sliding down"I don't fight girls, (Y/n)-chin," Mikey grinned. She clenched her fists. She tried to throw a punch at him before Dai held her back. Then they held her legs and waist still.

"Damn you! You traitors!" She exclaimed. "You did this to yourself," The dark purple haired boy said.

"Stop acting like you have any right to feel sorry for yourself! We're living in hell you made me create!" (Y/n) exclaimed, her words echoing.

"Just admit defeat, (Y/n)," Kisaki said, pointing a pipe at her throat. "Kisaki-san," She mumbled. "I give up," (Y/n) mumbled, before Dai knocked her out.

❃𓃠❃

Takemichi had also been knocked down and noticed someone near him. "Ack!" He exclaimed. "Hanagaki-san," She mumbled. "Kill me now~" (Y/n) sighed.

❃𓃠❃

.
.
.
.
.
.
So many references...