Chapter 2:Toman

(Y/n) and Chifuyu passed the assignment with an A but they didn't bother talking with each other for the rest of the day.

A masked girl had been walking around the streets making to wear she heard yelling. She went to check it out.

The girl saw a black haired boy beating up a blond. "Hm? Kiyomasa-san? What are you doing here?" The masked figure asked. "H..huh?" The boy stuttered.

The masked girl's earring jiggled while she turned around. "Mikey and Draken..." she mumbled.

She walked away into the crowd hoping on her bike before riding away.

❃𓃠❃

Draken's ears perked up at the sound of the motorcycle. "That sounded like a Yamaha YZF-R3..." he muttered.

❃𓃠❃

A blue eyed boy was knocking on the door, nervouly. "What do you want?" A voice grumbled. He immediately stiffened and looked the man in the eyes.

"I'm Matsuno Chifuyu! I'm friends with (Y/n)." Chifuyu stuttered. The man at the door opened it wider letting the boy in.

"She's up in her room! Up the stairs, the last one on the right!" He exclaimed. Chifuyu was surprised by his change of attitude.

"Thank you, sir.."

The blond haired boy followed his instructions and knocked once again on the door. A girl dressed in pink pajamas and bunny slippers opened the door. (Y/n)'s face flushed as she quickly pulled him into the room before shutting the door.

"Matsuno-san? What are you doing here?" She asked. Chifuyu looked at her before putting his hands in his pockets, avoiding eye contact at all means.

He pulled out a black cat with a white sock, a calico-like cat, and a white cat. "It turns out there were two more cats."

The white cat was the baby and the calico was grown up like the black cat. "And where did you find them?" (Y/n) asked.

"The same alleyway." Chifuyu answered. She grabbed the white kitten from him. "Meow."

"If you don't mind me asking um...why are you dressed like that?" The blue eyed boy asked.

"It's comfortable, and the only thing my parents will but me," She growled. (Y/n) looked under her bed, shoveling to find something.

"Here we go." She pulled out a cool tone outfit. "I'll be back," and just like that (Y/n) left Chifuyu alone in her room. He fiddled with his sleeves, his face burning hot.

A few minutes after the (hair color) haired girl came back. "You ready?" Chifuyu asked. He couldn't stop staring at her outfit.

❃𓃠❃

"Musashi Temple?" (Y/n) asked, clenching her fist. "Mhmm, I'm a part of Toman." Chifuyu said.

"Did you bring your wifey, Chifuyu-san?" A tall blond asked. "N-no!"

"I'm his friend. (L/n)." (Y/n) said. "Draken." He said, narrowing his eyes. "Look, it's Takemichi."

"Takemichi..." The (hair color) haired girl mumbled. 'The guy who changed time.' She thought. 'That dumbass messed my plan up!' She thought.

"Yo! Emma, take care of Hinata, Takemitchy's wifey, and (L/n)." Draken said. "Got it." She said.

"Hm? Oh hey Lil coward!" Emma said.

❃𓃠❃

"(L/n). Nice to meet you." (Y/n) said, introducing herself to both Hina and Takemichi. They stared at her cat like eyes, yes she was tall as well.

"Tachibana Hinata, this is Hanagaki Takemichi..." the girl said. "Hm, nice to meet you, Tachibana-san, Hanagaki-san." (Y/n) said. "Say...Hanagaki-san you friends with Sendo Atsushi?

"Akkun? Yeah.." He hesitated. "Okay then." The (hair color) haired girl said before walking away.

"She's scary." Hinata whispered.
❃𓃠❃

Present time

"Another innocent victim killed by (L/n) (Y/n), the Leader of Kingdom. She's killed more than 100 people in Tokyo, Miyagi, and Hyogo,"

Takemichi watched the news. "(L/N)?!"

❃𓃠❃