Chapter 4: Tamotsu

-3rd point of view-

A woman with (hair color) hair, that was tied like she didn't care, walked along a roof top. "Freedom." She said. She spread her arms in the air.

❃𓃠❃

The (hair color) haired girl entered the hospital. Walking towards a certain room.

The boy turned his head over to see her. "(Y/n)..." The boy said. "Ryuguji." The girl said. Draken smiled. "Nice to see you again." He mumbled.

"How are you feeling?" (Y/n) asked. "Good." He answered. "I brung you something." The girl said. "Hm?"

It was wrapped up in a tiny box which was wrapped in (favorite color) wrapping paper with a sticker. Which said:
From: (L/n) (Y/n)
To: Ryuguji Ken

Draken laughed. "I thought you betrayed Toman…" he smiled a bit. "I betrayed many gangs." (Y/n) blandly states.

"Where is that (Y/n) I used to know?" Draken asked, cupping (Y/n)'s face.

❃𓃠❃

A cat popped up as a blond haired boy tried to read his book. "Ne, Inui-san." A girl said. "Hm?" The boy hummed, continuing reading his book.

"Do you like this cat?" (Y/n) asked. "What do you mean? Why wouldn't I like my son?" Inui said, taking the cat from her.

He stared into the two eyes of the cat, one was green, another yellow. Inui put the cat on his shoulder while holding the cat with both hands and patted it's back.

The cat meowed as it snuggled on Inui's shoulder. (Y/n) sat down next to Inui taking the book that was on his lap.

She looked at the cover before moving it to the side. The (hair color) haired girl laid her head on the blond's lap. "Where's Kokonoi-san?" (Y/n) asked.

"I think Akane's grave." Inui said. (Y/n) looked at him, he was still playing with the cat. "What should we name him?" She asked.

"Tamotsu." The green eyed boy said. (Y/n) laughed. "Okay then."

"Are your parents away?" Inui asked. "I'd like to go shopping for my son." He said. "Yeah, for 2 months or so?" (Y/n) said.

She sat up and handed him his book. He slipped it into his bag as he put his "son" there too with the zipper open and his head poking out.

"Let's go."
❃𓃠❃

"How about this?" Inui asked, picking up a cat bed. "That looks like an actual small human bed." (Y/n) said.

"Only the best for my son." Inui said. He put it into the shopping cart as he went to the food Isle. He leaned his hand behind some cans and fwoop.

Inui dropped 10-20 cans of cat food into the cart. He picked up toys for Tamotsu and food bowls as (Y/n) followed behind.

"Is all of this needed?" (Y/n) asked. "A lamp? Night light? This is a cat not a baby." She said. "How dare you say that in front of the kid! Shhh~ the lady didn't mean it my son." Inui said, smiling.

(Y/n) laughed.
❃𓃠❃

When they left Inui popped the cat into the bag so it could no longer be seen, he also held all the bags and…

Dashed away before (Y/n) could catch him. "INUI!"

UPDATED THE WRONG CHAPTER DHNDJDNS So no update this week! :(