Chapter 5: Kisaki Tetta

It was a Toman meeting and (Y/n) was there as well. "Welcome the new 3rd division captain!" Mikey said.

No one came until a dyed blond haired boy along with a black hair boy walked up. The boy sat down and his back faced Mikey.

"Boo!" Many insults and threats were spread. "Kisaki!" (Y/n) who was next to Takemichi, yelled. Kisaki looked at her before nodding.

"Listen! Who I have sitting behind me is the new captain of the third division, Tetta Kisaki!" The guy next to Kisaki said.

(Y/n) suddenly noticed how heavy Takemichi was breathing. "Isn't he from Moebius?! What is a Moebius guy doing here?!"

❃𓃠❃

Takemichi then came running up to Kisaki and punched him. "Hanagaki!" (Y/n) yelled.
❃𓃠❃

It was night and (Y/n) was already asleep. 3:00 am was a time people called the devil's hour.

Scratches and rumbling was heard in the kitchen under her room. She hated that, waking up to that. A sound of the fridge opening, cabinets, drawers, and footsteps.

(Y/n) got the bat from under her bed, walking slowly downstairs. Her eyes still not adjusted to the dark. She turned on the kitchen light.

A man? Dressed in a uniform, long black hair. "Baji-san! What are you doing here?!" (Y/n) whispered-yelled.

"There was no Peyoung Yakisoba at home or the convenience store." Baji said, grinning. "Go alseep..." (Y/n) groaned, wrapping her arms around the boy. She burried her head in his back.

"But I'm hungry!" Baji exclaimed. The (hair color) haired girl let go of him. "Go alseep, eat in the morning..." She muttered.

❃𓃠❃

It was 7:00 am, (Y/n) stretched her arms, wiping her eyes she looks over. "AHHH!" She yelled, startled by the black haired boy who was in her bed.

"Hm?" The boy hummed. Rubbing his eyes and yawning. "Good morning, (Y/n)-san." Baji said. "What are you doing here?!" She asked.

"You said go asleep...and the couch was uncomfortable, so I came here." The black haired boy explained.

The girl scoffed. "Idiot..." She got up Baji pulling her back. "What do you want?" The girl asked.

"Cuddle?" He asked, with pleading eyes. "No, we're not children." (Y/n) said. He pulled her on the bed again, hugging her. "Let's stay like this longer..." Baji said.

(Y/n) sighed. "I thought you said you were hungry at 3:00 am?" "Not anymore," The black haired boy said.

"Can I kiss you?"Baji asked. "No," She answered. "Why not?" He asked. "Why do you?" (Y/n) asked. "You're pretty, and kissable." Baji answered.

"No, we're not a couple." (Y/n) said. "We could be." He responded. "But we're not." She said. "Can I kiss your forehead?" Baji asked.

"N-" "Yes?" Baji cut her off. "Shut up." She mumbled. "You didn't say no." He said. "You didn't let me." The girl responded.

Baji grinned. "So?" He asked. "No," ( Y/n) said, the tips of her ears were red. "Cuddle or kiss?" Baji asked again.

"None." She said. (Y/n) stood up walking down stairs. Baji laughed, though he was a little disappointed.

Ding!

The sound of the microwave was heard. Baji came down stairs. "Peyoung Yakisoba? That's what you wanted right?" (Y/n) asked.

"Heard you quit Toman? That right." She said. "Mhmm, believe in me (Y/n) don't worry! But thanks I'll get going." He said.

"Valhalla, See you there I guess." The (hair colored) hair girl mumbled under her breath.