Chapter 15: Black Dragons

(3rd point of view)

"What's a Toman fucker doing on our turf?!" Kokonoi's eye twitched. "You trying to fuck with us?!"

Takemichi stood there shoked."You're not leaving our turf in one piece, asshole,"Koko said. 'Am I about to get killed!'Takemichi thought.

"So you're that one guy? Tokyo Manji's first division captain? Hanagaki Takemichi," The black haired boy grinned.

"This whole area is Black Dragon's territory," Koko said. "If any other gang comes swagging here, boss ordered us to kill them, you know what that means, Hanagaki?"

"You're dead!" Koko said. "Get 'em boys," Inui said. "Lay back guys, Takemichy's my buddy," Hakkai said. "Stay back, Hina-chan," Yuzuha mumbled. "They don't go easy on girls.

"Hakkaaaai….Even friends of our young master needs to be taught a lesson. Because our gang won't listen to you," Kokonoi said.

"I told you not to hurt my friends so please," Hakkai mumbled. "Hakkai, weren't you listening? We don't take orders from you," one guy said.

"Want to get the girl killed too?" Some guys laughed. Hakkai punched the first guy to the ground.
❃𓃠❃

"Where's Taiju now?" Hakkai asked. "Convenience store," The black haired boy answered.

"He's hardly ever home...except for shit like this," The blue haired boy said. "Pain in the ass," He mumbled.

"Hey, watch your mouth, asshole," Inui said, pointing a knife at his neck. "Talk shit about our boss and I'll kill you," he said.

Yuzuha kicked his head, making him fall. "Keep your hands off my little brother!" She exclaimed.

(Y/n) showed up and just watched for a while. "Takemichi-kun! Behind you," Hina said. Taiju rushed behind him and punched the yellow haired boy.

"Your shit, just got wrecked!" Taiju exclaimed. The blue haired male started punching Hanagaki.

Takemichi started to cough. "That's just not fun!" Taiju exclaimed. "Taiju." Hakkai said.

"You're having all the fun without me!" The blue haired male yelled. "Let me join in," He smirked, picking up Takemichi.

Takemichi got thrown again. "Takemichi-kun!" Hinata yelled. "It's better if you stay back, Tachibana-san," (Y/n) said. Yuzuha narrowed her eyes and spreaded her arms, shielding the other girl.

"What?I don't have a knife, jeez," The (hair color) haired girl mocked.
❃𓃠❃

"I'm from the future!" (Y/n) had just happened to be walking around when Takemichi yelled this. 'What the ever loving-'

❃𓃠❃

"It's nice to meet you, Taiju-kun," Mitsuya said. "You're that Mitsuya fucker who's been manipulating my little bro!" Taiju exclaimed.

'You're one to talk..' (Y/n) thought."That's quite an accusation," The lavender haired boy said. "I'll kill your ass!" The oldest Shiba sibling yelled.

"So what did you want to tell me? Better keep it short," Taiju asked. "I'll give Hakkai to Black Dragons, I'm not going to see him again," Mitsuya said.

"What?! You can't be serious, Mitsuya-kun!" Takemichi exclaimed. "That's funny, didn't you come here to stop that from happening?!"Taiju laughed.

"In exchange, set Yuzuha free," The lavender haired boy said. In the end they eventually called a truce after Taiju punched Mitsuya.

As well as Toman having an unexpected plan for Cat's Kingdom the next day as well.