The Miraculous Past

Hello everyone. While this had no real storyline, I feel as if that impacted how far I could get. I wanted to show others my take on the characters and how I believe that the show could do so much better. I want them to touch upon the burden on Alyas shoulders taking care of her siblings constantly, Adrien's trauma and struggles of socializing, and find note of a backstory of Nino. I feel as if he is lacking in explanation of who he really is and why. I'm really appreciative that so many of you read my work :). I look forward to putting in efforts for a story that I plan with a lot more thought involved. This is the last chapter.

*POV of one of the lesser miraculous*
      From the beginning of time, things haven't been easy. We were born into this word for one thing; to be tools of those in power. The lives of others fascinated us miraculous. We did not know very well what exactly we were to do in this life. We had set out apart, one day our fate would bring us together, as history has it's ways. The only one that could truly understand us, were our fellow beings. We hold many regrets because just as any immature creature would, we would learn things the hard way.

Often times, despite our powers, the destruction humanity was caused by those whom possessed us. As even the beings themselves know, humanity holds many evils, but sometimes I envy them for their freedoms and livelihoods. What do I have to look forward to? Why should I fear or help restore harmony when I will be here until the ends of times? Wandering my thoughts are many complex hints of frustration and yet, within this turmoil of lust for being freed, I find hope. Hope of a brighter future. If I can't have one, then why not help those that can remain in such a way. It's the least I can do with my time.
     I hope that somewhere out there he's holding on.. Not giving in to the isolation and the abuse of power held over him by hawk moth. One of my dearest friends.. whom I haven't seen in decades. I wish I had he ability to save him. To take him away from that which haunts him, but even when we hold so much power within us, we are truly powerless.
    We miraculous are broken beings, fragile, vulnerable, and easily broken.. Mayura isn't the only one who hurts when in that form, but the miraculous of the peacock. She has grown out of her stability from the trauma she has gone through. At least she isn't aware of the situation she is in, or convinces herself of otherwise...