Bonus: Marc/Nathaniel Headcannon Juleka/Rose Headcannon

Marc is trans masc and uses he/they pronouns. He is a mlm and likes Nathaniel romantically. Nathaniel is agender, but doesn't care about what pronouns you use for them because they are indifferent about it (gender apathetic).
Marc is graysexual (part of the ace spectrum). He feels indifferent about sex doesn't see the point of it. He likes to cuddle and hug mostly, not kiss too much. (Also, know they are minors so please don't sexualize or fetishize them ;-;).
Nathaniel is omnisexual (bisexual whom likes all genders with a preference). They have experienced a lot of aesthetic attraction, but have struggled with comphet in the past.
Both of them love their creative sides and bring out the best in each other. Sure there are sometimes communication issues, but they are a good duo.

        Rose's sexuality is bisexual. She falls way too easily and romanticizes things a lot. She loves fantasy and to delve into interests and socialization. She's a very positive person, but tends to hide her true feelings. Sometimes she gets too caught up in her daydreams and she forgets reality. She believes everyone is beautiful, regardless of any insecurity they might have. She respects others, even if she doesn't quite understand them.
         Juleka is introverted and shy. She has a lot to say when comfortable. She struggles with self deprivation and interprets social situations wrongly. She feels like she isn't that important to her friends. She struggles with self image a lot. She is very close to her older brother. She's also secretly expressive in music, making di tracks online under a fake name. Juleka is asexual and also tends to be against romance a lot. She likes the idea of a deeper relationship than friendship, but not a romantic one (kind of in between).

       Nino and Alya are straight. Nino is bicurious, but happy with Alya so he doesn't care enough to explore it.