Schnappter Three

-🌸- Romedia's Longboarding Playlist -🌸-

Lay Me Down-Sam Smith

Train Wreck-James Arthur

Runaway-AURORA

Home-Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros

Soldier, Poet, King- The Oh Hellos

Ho Hey-The Lumineers

S.L.U.T-Bea Miller

-🌸-🌷-🌸-

Romedia's POV:

I woke up the next morning without getting much sleep because I was so excited to write to Nicholas Hurlbutt. However, I still had to come up with what I was going to say. But I wasn't going to let the excitement get in the way of my education. I still had a long way until I would be confident with getting into a good college. Even with the insane amount of note taking I do and how organized I stay, I always seem to miss something. I got up out of bed, did my normal routine, and plugged my phone into the aux cord while I was waiting for Darcy to get into the car so she could drive me to school.

*****

Ten minutes later I got a scare from Nora while she was waiting for me to do my morning-locker-organizing. 

"Soooo, we haven't talked for a bit." She started.

"We just talked a couple days ago?"

"Yeah, a whole day without talking or hanging. We're going to hang out today after school weather you like it or not."

"I would love to, but I have some things I need to do before I can hangout today."

"Like what?" 

"I'll be able to explain it to you while we hangout later."

"Okay, what time should I pick you up?"

"7:30."

"So, dinner?" 

"We haven't had Cheesecake Factory in a little while."

"Okay, be ready."

"Talk to you later," I said, walking to my first class.

*****

The school day thankfully went by fast. I went straight up to my room to brainstorm what to say in my letter.

I turned on Outer Banks so I could be a bit distracted. (a/n:I AM SO EXCITED TO WATCH SEASON TWO) I couldn't decide how to started so I just used a random texting generator for the intro. For the next part, I just decided to put what I liked to do for fun and my hobbies. Since most of the letter so far was about me, I still had to have some parts about him. I went to Buzzfeed and found practice-interview questions. Most of the answers were pretty simple so I copied some down and added some more. I thought I letter looked pretty good. It read:

Dear Nicholas Hurlbutt,

Hello, thank you for accepting to write with me. I wanted to start this off with some things about me.

Hi, I'm Robin. I am almost 16 and from Europe, but moved to the states a few years later. I travel quite a bit. Some of my hobbies are reading, basketball, sketching, painting, and napping. I also have an interesting job. Another thing about me is I know how to make rings, so they are a huge part of my wardrobe. I craft quite a bit. I enjoy longboarding and my favorite time of day is right before the sunset. A place that I am obsessed with is Greece. My favorite musical is Mamma Mia, but I also really love Hamilton. Since this has mostly been about me so far, I want to get to know you. Some I made this little questionnaire for you.