Schnappter Nine

Darcy's POV:

"Love you too!" I called after Romedia, while she was leaving my room.

*****

Romedia came to me earlier and asked what she should do about the dance and who to ask and if she should reach out to Noah. I found out that Noah will sometimes see if he can go to dances with people and so I had a great idea that sprouted in my brain and thought that even if she does reach out, I should still support the plans by reassuring that Noah and Romedia go together so I should reach out to someone that Noah knows and is close with so that we can set them up together. The first group of people that I thought to reach out to is the Stranger Things cast. I was wondering who to secretly reach out to first, but then I thought I should reach out to the person who played my favorite character, and is my favorite member of the Stranger Things cast. The one and only, Caleb Mclaughlin. Since it was later in the day I decided that I would reach out the next afternoon because it would be a really random time to set up the Romah ship.

*****

The next day at 11:35 in the morning I decided to indicate the message through Instagram DM's.

*****

Caleb Mclaughlin

yo yo yo

*****

Now I just have to wait for him to see the message and respond. 

*****

"Hey Romes, want to go to Costco and take pictures?" I asked walking into her room.

"Sure, I'll be ready and down stairs in five." She answered.

"Seconds, Minutes, hours, days...?"

"You sound like my math teacher."

"Please make sure I never sound like a teacher of any sort at any point of my life."

"I'll try my best."

*****

We were out of the house for a couple hours and when we got home I saw that Caleb had messaged back.

*****

Caleb Mclaughlin

yo yo yo

yoooooo wutup

*****

How should I respond? Do I go straight into what I was originally going to say as my topic? Do I create small talk? I guess I don't have that much time to overthink since I already marked his message as read.

*****

Caleb Mclaughlin

yo yo yo

yoooooo wutup 

heyyy

hiii

so i was thinking

what were you thinking

so my younger sister has a dance coming up

very sorry, but i dont think that i can go to a dance 
with a 15 year old while I'm 19

nah bestie i wasn't going to ask you to go with her