Schnappter Twenty

Noah's POV:

The flight landed. T minus half an hour until I see Romedia. But I'll see her sister even sooner. Darcy is the one who put most of this together. That's mostly the only thing that Caleb told me about. He has been very secretive about the whole thing. 

*****

There was a separate way that I had to walk to get to Darcy because apparently I'm too famous that I'll get mobbed if I take a step into a public airport-or at least that's what my momager says. 

The way that I had to go was through one of those things that gets you from the plane to the airport building thingy and Darcy was at the end. When I first was turning the corner and new the Darcy was going to be at the end I was already nervous excited, and couldn't believe that this trip and meet was happening so I did not know how nervous and excited I would be when I meet Romedia, who was the actual reason I was on this walkway and went on the short plane ride. However,  I am grateful that this whole plane process only took a third of the time it would have taken to drive. 

When I got to end of the hall I saw Darcy's foot first because I was looking down but it was then that I actually realized that this was actually happening. She was holding a sign that I could barely read before she squealed and pulled me in for a hug. It was and wasn't a bit weird to be hugging a person that I just met because I do hug people I barely know normally when I go into public, but this time it felt more welcoming, she was a pretty good hugger, though. 

"AAHhhh! Hey!!!" She said as she put down her sign and pulled me in for a hug. 

"Hey, great to meet you!" 

"You, too! This weekend will be so fun, I promise. Also, sorry for springing this plan up on you in such short notice, I just though that it would be a good idea for you two to get to know each other for an extra day. This is so exciting!" We started to head out and walk to the airport parking lot.

"Yeah, and it's fine. Does Romedia know about this?"

"She does not at the moment, but when we get to the house her surprise will be revealed. We are also going to stop by the florist's shop in town and get her some flowers."

"Cool, what kind does she like?"

"She loves mixes of different kinds, and her favorite color combo is lavender purple and light pink, so we'll most likely get some lavender and pink roses maybe? I don't know what they have today so we'll have to see when we get there."

"Got it. Also, I like the sign." The sign was a bunch of Stranger Things jokes and decorated with Christmas lights in the background:

What award did the monster from Stranger Things Get?.. An emmygorgon

What do you call an important rabbit at Hawkins?...Chief HopperHow did the kids from Stranger Things clean up Hawkins?... DustinWhat do Stranger Things and Homes Under the Hammer have in common?...They both look for ByersWhat do Will Byers and Will Smith have in common?... Both their lives got flipped upside downWhat did Mike say when Eleven was mad at him?...I love you a waffle lotWhich city does Eleven hate?...Sandy Eggo

"Thank you so much, I made it last night, and was very proud of my jokes. Although it did take a bit away from my time that I sleep because I had to do it while Romedia was sleeping and wouldn't come it, then I had to sneak it out earlier and that sleep has not been made up yet. But it's worth it, and I'll sleep later today."

"That was a very thought out plan."

"Yep, and it all worked out."

We got to the parking lot and into Darcy's car. She went to go put on some music but then paused and asked me a question.