Schnappter Two

-🌸-Romedia's Cleaning Playlist-🌸-

Starting Line-Luke Hemmings

Walking On Sunshine-Katrina & The Waves

Electric Love-BORNS

Everybody Talks-Neon Trees

Cloud 9-Beach Bunny

Everybody Wants To Rule The World-Tears For Fears

Prom Queen-Beach Bunny

we fell in love in october-girl in red

Yellow-Coldplay

How You Get The Girl-Taylor Swift

Mr. Brightside-The Killers

Something That I Want-Grace Potter

-🌸-🌷-🌸-

Romedia's POV:

The next morning I got up and I just had to do some cleaning and chores because I had no plans or photoshoots. I put on a skincare mask, turned on my cleaning playlist, and started to make my bed and sort out some laundry. (a/n: Cleaning playlist is at the top and  highly recommend listening to it so you probably should) After doing the laundry I cleared my desk and started to vacuum. It was still around 9:30 so when I finished cleaning I went on Instagram and liked a few of my moot's posts.

Everyone was out of the house except Darcy but she was sleeping. So I decided to take Ambrose on a walk. Ambrose is the new family dog that we adopted back in December for Da's birthday since it has been a few years since we've last had a dog.

*****

On the walk Ambrose and I went to the park and I met up with some of my friends. Since it was still cold and winter the skatepark was closed so we just played fetch with Ambrose and tried not to die from hypothermia. Dustin brought his dog so that Scooby and Ambrose could play together. After some fetch 2 Het's and 4 B's went into a little shop near by and got some coffee and donuts.

*****

 When I got home it was almost 1:00 in the afternoon and Pa was home.

"How's your day been So far?" He asked.

"Good, I cleaned up my room, took Ambrose for a walk, and met up with the friend group. Now I have to go do some planning for my next essay so I'll be free in about 3 hours." I answered, walking up to my room with a piece of peanut butter toast.

"Good luck!" Pa yelled after me.

*****

It was about 4:15 and I finished my language work for the day. Now I had to answer some questions for an online interview that had to be done in two days, but I thought it would be best to do it early since I had the time.

*****

An hour passed and I was just about to finish typing my last answer when Freddie come through my door.

"Pa just told me that we're having a family game and movie night so be ready to have your butt kicked in Mario Kart after dinner. Oh, and no musicals when it comes for your time to choose the movie."