Schnappter Eighteen

*****

🎵Romedia's Airplane Playlist✈

The Sweet Escape-Gwen Stefani, Akon

She's So Gone-Naomi Scott

Never Enough-One Direction

Everything Has Changed-Taylor Swift, ft. Ed Sheeran

Temporary Fix-One Direction

The Very First Night-Taylor Swift

Bubble Gum-Clairo

Girl Almighty-One Direction

Sofia-Clairo

Stockholm Syndrome-One Direction

The Man-Taylor Swift

Prom Queen-Beach Bunny

London Boy-Taylor Swift

🎵✈🎵

*****

Romedia's POV:

I got the three hours of sleep that I needed. I got on my comfy airport clothes, put my hair in a messy y/n bun, and went downstairs to eat a little something. 

The airport was only about fifteen minutes away so we didn't leave until about forty-five minutes before the flight.

*****

TSA and checking the backs went fine so we were just in time for the flight. I walked around the airport a little bit to try to stretch my legs before the 10 and a half hour flight. 

*****

Boarding went great and I was ready to get some sleep. 

*****

When I woke up there was still two hours left of the flight so I read some of the new book that I had started called "Red Queen". It had some Taylor Swift refrences and I loved every single one of them. 

*****

Time was really flying by for the rest of the flight and before I knew it I was in a giant hotel room-condo thing I was sharing a room with Darcy so I could talk more with Darcy and tell her about Atlas and what we did. The truth about Atlas was that I felt like something was off. Like there was some feeling that Atlas and I both felt. But I'll just mute out those thoughts until we get back home because this is vacation and we're leaving the stress at home. Or else trying to. 

Because we got to the hotel and a weird time where nothing was really open but it was a bit early to sleep since we just did a bunch of that on the way here we had a family movie night. The first movie that we watched Pa and Da chose and it was  the classic "The Princess Bride". After the film finished it was Darcy and I's turn so we chose Miss Americana. When that masterpiece finished Freddie chose Cars. When we watched all the movies we went to bed since it was after 1 AM. 

*****

Our day started at 11 A.M when we went to an old fashioned restaurant for brunch. The rest of the day was just for some exploring of the island. Darcy and I explored together because, while, you know (underage girls and kidnappers) Love living life on the edge but I also like not being kidnapped. However, I think I might be able to scare all the bad guys and their friends with my one tiny arm muscle.