Schnappter Twenty-Two

Romedia's POV: 

I woke up first again.(I think, or he might just be a really good fake sleeper)I just lay in sweet silence and in the sweet embrace of Noah, our breathes were synced. I checked the time on the clock a foot in front of me, it was 9:48 A.M. We would have to get up at 10:30 to get ready for the day. What was happening in the day was Darcy was going to supervise Noah and I on the subway, we would get off wherever we felt like going today, then explore that town and get back by 5:30 P.M. so that we could eat, and go to our other thing at 7:00. Our other thing was we were going to go to a valentines lantern lighting in the big apple. Since the New York City was an hour and a half away, and we would have be driving late at night to get back home, Darcy decided that we were going to stay at a hotel for the night an drive back the next afternoon. Later that day Noah would have to go back home, but for now he's still here so we could only enjoy our time together at the moment. 

A few minutes went by and I could feel Noah starting to shift and wake back up so I said.

"Goood morningggg," In my best George Weasley voice. 

"Morning George Weasley," He caught on.

"Was my impression that good?" I asked.

"Yep, so good."

"Why thank you, I'm here most mornings, ladies and gentlemen, thank you New York!" I signed off.

"Have you been practicing your conclusion after your comedy sketch?"

"As soon as you know it, I'll be on Saturday Night Live. I guess I'll have to start practicing early to get all the good idea's. What did one plate say to the other?"

"I don't know, what did it say?"

"Dinner is on me."

"Maybe stick with acting."

"Ah man, my dreams have officially now been shattered."

"Maybe you'll get there one day with a new audience and some more practice."

"So inspirational, you are."

"Indeed I am. What time is it?"

9:58, we have half an hour until we need to get up."

"Well, I'll be in this exact spot until then, except I'll try to go back to sleep."

"Don't think that I won't, too. Oh, by the way, if you wake up before the alarm the ringtone that you'll hear will be Look What You Made Me Do, and I don't wake up until he "Oh, cause she's dead" part."

"Good to know."

*****

Noah's POV:

Half an hour passed, I didn't really fall asleep, but just lay there comfortable for the time. It was in fact true, she didn't wake up until  the announcement that the old Taylor was dead in the song, and when it said that Romedia bolted up and recited the rest of the song. It was a great awakening performance. I even clapped at the end, when she bowed. 

"Thank you, thank you, I would like to give a special thanks to my family, friends, and especially fans- I wouldn't be where I am today without you all." She thanked.

"Wow, you have been practicing you thank you for when you get a Grammy, and your comedy sketch conclusion statement."

"I've also practiced my surprise excitement face for when something unexpected happens, but you haven't seen that one yet."