Schnappter Twenty-Three

Romah's Ringtone

We're Going To Be Friends-The White Stripes

Nothing-Bruno Major

Something About You-Eyedress, Dent May

In My Mind-Lyn Lapid

Loverboy-A-Wall

Little Numbers-BOY

Ho Hey-The Lumineers

Promiscuous-Nelly Furtado, Timbaland

Tongue Tied-Grouplove

Out Of My League-Fitz and the Tantrums

Paper Rings-Taylor Swift

Yellow-Coldplay

I Love You So-The Walters

Bubbly-Colbie Caillat

Love Story-Taylor Swift

You Belong With Me-Taylor Swift

💗🤟💗

Romedia's POV:

My answer was obviously yes. So I told him. 

"I would love to be the Sophie to your Sky." When those words left my mouth he didn't seem nervous anymore. We hugged. And might have kissed, too. But it was a really magically moment, so how could we not? 

"I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT FOREVER!!" I could hear Darcy explain a few paces away. 

"Oh have you now?" I questioned.

"Uh-yeah. I planned this trip so that you two could hang out and get to know each other, and become more than friends. My plan worked."

"Indeed it did." I smiled and looked back at Noah.

"It is getting a bit late, we should head to the hotel." Darcy said.

*****

Darcy's POV:

The plan officially worked. But sadly they only have one more day left together, however I know that they will make it work. 

*****

Noah's POV:

We got to our hotel which had two rooms. Darcy had already claimed her room and went to sleep within ten minutes of getting to the room. So that meant that Romedia and I were taking the other room. It had been a long great day so everyone was ready to fall asleep.

*****

Romedia's POV:

I woke up being the only one awake. Noah was slightly snoring huddled up against me. Today was our last day together in person, and we were going to enjoy it. We didn't know exactly how we were going to, but we knew that we would. 

*****

Noah woke up after a short little bit, and we got up. We went to the living room part of the hotel room and waited for Darcy to come out. I didn't know whether or not she was actually sleeping or just scrolling on her phone. Either way I texted her to come to the living room, so we found out what he case was. It took a couple minutes, but nonetheless she shortly came into the room.