4.

𝑇𝑎𝑟𝑦𝑛 𝐴𝑚𝑎ℎ𝑑 𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑚𝑠
"𝐵𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑"

"Aye tell Kamryn be ready i'm pulling up" I said while on the phone with my baby mama.

"Okay, you gone stay?" She asked.

"Nah. I'm not even coming in just tell her i'm outside." He said then hung up.

A few moments later i saw my baby mama and my daughter coming outside with her bags.

"Hey daddy babyyy" I smiled getting out of the car to hug her.

"Hey da" She said smiling.

"Here let me help you princess" I said grabbing her bags and put them in the already opened trunk.

As soon and i closed the trunk Yasmine was standing right in front of me.

"Ta- Blood when you gone stop playing and let us be a family" She said touching all over me.

"Stop touching me" I said walking back to the drivers side. "Kam tell mommy you'll see her later. i'm finna pull off. I said as i got in.

"Bye mommy" She said hugging her through the window.

"See ya later be good for dad pooh" She kissed her on the cheek.

Bet not be sucking no dick kissing my daughter face and shit.

"What you want me to play Kam" I asked her after i pulled off.

I didn't even bother to tell her she was getting her hair done cause i knew she was gone trip.

"Vonnn, i like him he my boyfriend" She said.

"Kam don't get beat up saying stupid shit." I said putting on a song.

Got a drop on this flexin' nigga, he from Tennessee (what?)
I had a thot she be with the shits, she told me where he be (where he at?)

"I said, "Fo' sho', baby, let me know if you wanna eat"
She like, "Von you already know, just put your girl on fleek" (that's it)
I'm like cool, I can do that boo
What you want some shoes?
Jimmy Choo, with a handbag too, red or baby blue?
She gets to smilin' she ain't used to this, 'cause she ain't use to shit
I'm just laughin', could've been a pimp the way I move my lips
I be speedin' could've been a driver the way I push the whip (vroom-vroom)" Kamryn sang every single word.

"Kam how the hell you know the whole song" I laughed saving the video i recorded.

"My iPad" She shrugged and continued singing.

"I'm gone get you something to eat and then you gone go get yo hair done okay?" I said once the song went off.

"I'm getting my hair done!? Really" She asked excitedly.

"Yes" I said laughing pulling into McDonalds.

"Wanna eat in the car?" I asked her.

"Mhm" She hummed.

"Okay" I said then pulled through the drive-through.

"How may i help you" Some one spoke.

"Can i get a kids meal with 6 nuggets, a girl toy, with yogurt and apple juice. And a 10 peice nugget combo and a sprite, And a m&m mcflurry and that's all"

"Alright that's 12.43 at the second window" She said then i pulled off.

I drove to the second window and they confirmed my order before i payed and they gave me my food.  I pulled into an empty parking space.