23.

𝐾𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑦𝑛 𝑆𝑎𝑖𝑦𝑜𝑟 𝑅𝑒𝑖𝑑ఌ

I laid in my bed crying in a ball while watching sponge bob. It's been about 2 weeks since everything that happened.

I've been ignoring everyone except Briana, Kayla, and Remy. I blocked Taryn on everything and decided to never talk to him again. I hate him so much and I hate how forgiving i am, because i have a feeling he's going to apologize and i'm just going to accept it.

Everyone left and decided to give me some space. So now i was just here left alone.

My mother came back but she hasn't even tried to contact me.

"Mama, get up its thanksgiving" Briana said walking in shaking me.

"No i don't want to eat" I mumbled.

"You gotta eat something you and haven't ate in days." She said.

"Or showered" Remy said.

"I don't want toooo" I whined getting back under my cover.

"Come on" Briana said picking me up and carrying me to the bathroom.

She turned on the water for me. "Come on Kailyn i'm not babying you get yourself together" She said snapping in my face as i wondered off.

I just took off my clothes and stepped into the shower.

I cried as loud as i wanted in the shower cause no one came hear me, not even myself.

I washed up a lot of times using like half of the soap bar since i havent showered in 3-4 days.

After feeling nice and clean i stepped out and wrapped the towel around me.

I lotion up and walked out the bathroom seeing clothes already out out for me.

I put on the white long sleeve dress with a jean jacket and my traditional uggs. I put on some perfume and tied my week old braids in a high ponytail.

"I'm ready" I said walking in the living room seeing Briana, Kayla, and Remy on the couch.

"That's more'a like it" Remy smiled making me smile.

"Where are we going" I asked

"Rell's family house" Remy said standing up.

"Come on we better get going" Briana said standing up as well.

I grabbed my house keys and phone and followed them out the door.

We went out to Brianas jeep and got in.

"It's cold as heaven in here whewww" Kayla said.

"Kai um i think Blood is going to be there. But just so you know we all got on his ass, even Gio and he barely get mad for real. Gio was pissed he almost beat his ass."Briana said backing out.

"Mm" I nodded my head. "Thanks"

"No need to thank us he was dead ass wrong" Kayla said.

"The house only like 5 minutes away from Kailyn apartment" Briana said turning.

"Oh yeah that's it right there" Remy said pointing.

We pulled up in front of the house and i saw a bunch of kids outside running and one of them being Kamryn making me smile.

I quickly got out of the car and called her name.

"KAM" I yelled.

She stopped what she was doing and instantly mugged looking around.