31.

𝐾𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑦𝑛 𝑆𝑎𝑖𝑦𝑜𝑟 𝑅𝑒𝑖𝑑ఌ

"GET HIM GET HIM" I yelled standing on the counter.

I was at Taryns house and i guess he got a new dog and he was so evil.

"He just wanna play mama" Taryn laughed at me grabbing his collar.

"Move it" I breathed out holding onto the cabinet so i wouldn't fall.

"I got him" He said holding the dog back.

I slowly got off the counter and instantly ran out the kitchen to the living room.

"Don't run or he gone think you want to play" Taryn laughed still holding his nameless dogs collar.

"He doesn't have a cage" I asked standing by the stairs so i could be ready to run.

"No not yet. Come pet him he don't bite" He said rubbing his head.

I slowly walked over and bent down and patted his head.

"What is his name?" I asked rubbing his head a little.

"Shoota"

"Why that name?" I asked.

"Cause i like that name you don't like that name asum?"

why so defensive

"I do" I said. I stopped petting his head and walked over to the tv standing in front of it looking at myself.

"I'm gone let him go okay? He not gone hurt you or ill shoot his ass" He said.

"No" I said turning around glaring at him.

"I gotta let him go" He stated.

"You don't haveeee to" I argued.

"He gone get tired of me holding him better let me let him go" He said looking at me with a look the author can't explain.

"Taryn i swear to God if you let him go i will leave and never come back and block you on everything" I said standing there stiffly.

"I can't hold him like this all day doe ma"

"Put him outside!" I said holding my hands out.

"Ion got no chain."

"Put him in a room Taryn i'm not playing" I said moving closer to the door.

"5" He counted.

"Can you respect the fact i don't want you to let the dog go!!" I exclaimed.

"4"

"I'm leaving" I said grabbing my phone off the couch.

I walked over to my slides by the door and slipped them on and put on my coat.

"No don't leave bruh" He laughed coming over to me.

"No, i'm leaving, you can keep your dog out or whatever but i'm not staying" I said grabbing my keys.

"I'll put him in the room cuh chill out"
He said grabbing my keys with his free hand.

"Do it then" I said putting my hands on my hip.

He guided the dog up the steps by his collar and i heard a room door open and shut.

He jogged back down the steps.

"Thank you" I mumbled taking my coat off.

"You a baby. You gone have to learn to like him eventually" He said as i slipped of my slides.