9.

𝐾𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑦𝑛 𝑆𝑎𝑖𝑦𝑜𝑟 𝑅𝑒𝑖𝑑ఌ

I woke up and to my phone ringing. I tried to reach and get my phone but i couldn't reach since Taryn was holding me so tight.

let me gooo

"Quit moving" I heard him say in a low raspy voice.

"Let up real fast" I tapped him.

He loosened his hold and i reached and grabbed my phone off the charger.

it was 12:00 pm.

Why did i sleep so late today?

I went and called Briana back.

"Hey" I whispered once the call connected.

"Gorrl did you see Cici stank ass on live right now." She yelled making me take my phone away from my ear.

"No" I said standing up going to the bathroom.

"Imma send it so you can see for yo damn self. Bitches is talking reckless like i won't shoot her in her face." She said.

I picked up my toothbrush running water on it and putting some toothpaste on it.

I went to my instagram and pressed on Cici's live that Briana sent.

"They fake as fuck, they started acting different when that bitch Kelsea or whatever the fuck her name is came around." I saw her screaming into the camera making me scrunch up my face.

bridadon: bitch you know her name. quit talking hot shit like you don't know what the fuck i'm bout😂.

"SO WHAT THE FUCK IS UP?? DROP THE ADDY" She screamed replying to Brianas comment. "Oh i want yo best friend neck too. Her hoe ass" She said.

kailynsaiyor: um i would prefer to be left out. and please don't call me names i haven't done anything to you.

I heard Briana hang up so i'm guessing her phone died. I spit out the toothpaste after typing that comment. I rinsed out my mouth and swished around some mouth wash.

"Aye imma head out" Taryn came in the bathroom.

"Bitch you ain't being left out of shit!! You heard me say Blood was my nigga now y'all all layed up and shit!!? Yeah hoe i want my ones" Cici screamed.

"The fuck" Taryn mumbled rubbing his hand down his face. He took my phone out my hand and typed something.

"HOE WHAT- oh hey Blood" I heard Cici.

"Cici quit talking hot shit bout my shorty, she ain't do you nun" He said mugging her.

"Why you taking up for her? You was just in my guts 2 nights ago now she yo bitch?" She said.

hm

"She not my bitch, and you heard what the fuck i said so be dumb if you want to." He said then handed me phone back.

He left the live thank God.

"Imma see you short stuff." He said hugging me. "Don't even entertain that bitch" He said.

"See you later" I said. I really didn't want him to go.

"Don't sound like that, imma come pick you up later today" He said.

"Okay" I mumbled.

"Come lock the door" He said walking out the bathroom.

I turned the bathroom light off and followed him down the stairs.