26.

𝐾𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑦𝑛 𝑆𝑎𝑖𝑦𝑜𝑟 𝑅𝑒𝑖𝑑ఌ

I woke up and everyone was staring at me. I was in a hospital bed and the sun was directly in my face.

Briana and Kam had tear stains running down their faces and they all just looked worried.

"Kailynnn" Kam hugged me crying again.

"Hey mama" I said with no voice.

"Oh my babyyyy" I saw my mom coming over hugging me.

"I want you to come back home i don't trust you living on your own, look what just happened" She said letting me go wiping her face.

girl go home

"Why" I asked lowly in a raspy voice.

"Look at you!" She exclaimed.

"I'm fine" I mumbled sitting up.

"You're not, you are coming home with me end of discussion i'm going to get the doctor" She said walking out of the room.

"Bitch" I mumbled. I saw wires and stuff stuck in my arm.

fuck is this? life support?

"Hey sweetheart how are you doing?" I saw doctor came in with a clipboard.

"Get these off of me" I mumbled pointing to the wires.

"I can't because-"

"Take them off me" I said mugging her.

"Kailyn be respectful" My mom said looking at me sternly.

"You shut up bitch" I said pointing to her. "Get these shits off me, i feel fine i'm ready to fucking go" I said.

Everyone was staring at me like i was some type of psycho.

"What did you just call me" My mom asked squinting her eyes.

"You heard me" I pointed at her. "And i know you did too" I said pointing to the doctor.

"We need to run some tests so we can get you diagnosed and get you some medication" She nodded her head smiling.

y'all ain't ask me no questions...

I snatched out all the wires and threw them. I leaned up and tried getting out of the bed.

"Kailyn Saiyor Reid get back in that bed and let these people do there jobs" My mom said sternly.

"Hey i need help room 161" I heard the doctor say.

I chucked at my mom rubbed my burning wrists. I then saw 3 male doctors come in and pin me to the bed.

"AYE CHILL THE FUCK OUT"
"That's was not necessary!!"

"STAY DOWN" One yelled in my face.

I spit on him as i felt them hooking me back up to wires.

"Fuck this shit" I said lowly feeling defeated.

"Y'all are doing the absolute most" Briana said mugging them.

what hospital does this shit?

"Okay i'm back in the bed fuck off me" I said mugging them.

They let me go and all the doctors walked out. Kayla took Kamryn out the room also.

"Who raised you to be like this?" My mom asked clutching her purse.

"Not you"

"Damn right, i raised you to be a respectful young lady not this" She looked at me in disgust.