13.

𝐾𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑦𝑛 𝑆𝑎𝑖𝑦𝑜𝑟 𝑅𝑒𝑖𝑑

"Oh shit Kaiii this niceee" Trigg said walking in with everyone behind him. Including Lana with bandages everywhere.

"Right" Everyone agreed.

"We said don't bring her but he wasn't listening" Briana whispered in my ear making me nod.

"Thank youuu, where's Yasir?" I asked slightly frowning.

"With his mama, i'm coming over here from now on" He laid out on my couch.

"No fareal" Rell said.

"Fine with me yall can stay out my shit" Gio said.

"Hey" Lana said grabbing my arm pulling me aside. I pulled my arm away and mugged her.

"I just wanted to say sorry for what i said about you and your father" She said.

you just sorry you got beat up.

"I forgive you" I said then walked back into the living room.

"And the wifi jumping in this bitch" Rell said.

"Y'all don't want anything? I'm about to go lay down." I said pointing with my thumb.

"Nah" They all said. I just walked back into my room and closed the door getting on my bed laying down.

nap? i think sooo

Boom!

I instantly woke up and ran into the living room.

My house was a wreck, Briana, Kayla, and Remy were sleeping on the couch and there was candy and chip wrappers everywhere.

what the fuckkk

"I just knowww" I chuckled rubbing my head.

"Oh shit we sorry" Trigg said jumping off my couch.

I didn't even say anything and just started picking up all the paper and stuff.

After picking up the wrappers i went to pantry to get a snack and saw all my food just gone.

"I know y'all didn't eat all my food!!" I yelled.

"How when you yell it's still soft?" Rell asked coming in with a chip bag.

"Why y'all eat all my stufffff" I whined crossing my arms.

"Oh shit that was yours?" Trigg asked rubbing his neck.

"Nigga" Bull and rell said then Bull kicked him.

"I told these niggas" Gio said from the living room watching tv.

"I'm sorry Kailyn" Rell said trying to come and hug me.

I put my hand up stopping him. "It's fine" I said.

I walked out the kitchen and most of my couch cushions were on the floor.

"We'll do that" Bull said coming in behind me.

"Bye yall mama woke up" Trigg said ending his video or live or whatever.

"Y'all not coming here no more" I said walking back to my room grabbing my phone.

"Why nottttt we sorry" Trigg whined.

"And y'all just let them do this?" I pointed to Gio and Taryn.

"I tried to stop em" Gio shrugged.

try harder next time

I just rolled my eyes and watched Trigg put the couch cushion on wrong.