43.

THANK BrysonWife4L cs she literally harassed me guys😭❤️
𝐾𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑦𝑛 𝑆𝑎𝑖𝑦𝑜𝑟 𝑅𝑒𝑖𝑑

5 years later

"Taryn you really got me fucked up getting involved in some fuck shit when you have 2 daughters. TWO! Like what the fuck" I screamed at him. "AND A SON, you have 3 kids and you're putting your life, and their lives on the line"

"Mama i didn't have a choice- I don't want to hear that shit bitch just don't get me involved" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not" He said calmly with a look of regret on his face.

"I know you're not" I sighed "Cause i'm fucking leaving you, forreal this time" I said walking up to our room.

I don't know where i was going, what i was going to do, but I'm not keeping my daughter around this bullshit. My mom did this same shit and got my dad kilt.

"What the fuck you mean you leaving?" He asked coming in behind me grabbing my arm softly.

"I'm leaving, you won't be getting me or my daughter killed because of your choice of lifestyle" I ranted throwing stuff in a suitcase.

"I'm handling it Kailyn it's nothing to worry about i promise you, but don't make my daughter grow up without a father please. I'm really begging you right now." He said standing extremely close.

"No" I wiped my tear. I zipped up the suitcase and went into Zuri's room.

I started packing her clothes and toys and everything she had.

I felt arm being grabbed and Taryn walked me out the room and closed the door behind me. "I told you it's not anything to worry about i already dealt with all that shit. If you don't believe me and want to leave then fine, i can deal with that. But you won't take my daughter with you. I'm not having that shit."

I looked in his eyes and saw seriousness, rage, and hurt. I felt bad but I'm going to live my life, with it without him and i won't be living in fear.

"I love you" I got my on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek. "I love you so much"

I went and got my suitcase and took it outside and put it in my car.

Sighing deeply and wiping my tears I thought long and hard. I sat in that car all night, debating. Hating myself for the decision i'm making.

                                          ꨄ

the book is done now. go read the sequel if you want but this bitch is overrrr.

thanks for reading guys love you all💞