14.

𝐾𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑦𝑛 𝑆𝑎𝑖𝑦𝑜𝑟 𝑅𝑒𝑖𝑑ఌ

I woke up and i was on the floor of my living room hugging Taryn leaned on the couch.

I looked up and everyone was staring at us and Lana was mugging me hard as ever through them bandages.

I took the blanket and put it over my head trying to go back to sleep.

"Not her ignoring us" Trigg said.

"WAKEY WAKEYYY" I felt someone jumping on us.

"Why would you do that it was cuteee" Kayla said.

"Fuck y'all" Taryn said all raspy.

I took my blanket off and walked into my room with all eyes on me leaving the door open.

"I think we pissed her off"

I walked in my bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. After i was done i walked back in the living room.

"Did y'all find the extra toothbrushes and stuff" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Yeah" They said.

"We staying here it's fun over here" Rell said.

"I cooked some breakfast it's in there." Briana said.

I walked in the kitchen and saw a whole bunch of breakfast making me dance a little.

I grabbed a plate and got some pancakes, turkey bacon, cinnamon rolls, eggs, and orange juice.

After washing my hands in the sink i went to the living room sitting beside Kayla.

I saw Lana shaking Taryn awake.

"How yall end up like that" Kayla asked me smiling making me blush.

"We were just talking last night and i guess we fell asleep" I said biting my bacon.

Trigg grabbed my cinnamon bun and bit it then put it back on my plate.

"Stop doing that" I mugged him.

Everyone was in new clothes except Taryn and Lana and i saw packed bags in the floor.

"Oh y'all staying for real" I asked.

"Hell yeah" They all said.

"Where yo toothbrushes?" Taryn asked me rubbing his eyes.

"Hallway bathroom" I said. He grabbed my cinnamon bun and walked to the bathroom.

omgggg :(

"Y'all gone stop taking my girlfriend food" Kayla said.

"Tellem" I said lowly.

"Y'all slept all day, we went home and got showered and everything." Gio said.

I heard the shower run in my room.

"I see" I mumbled.

"It was so cute, we woke up and y'all was all hugged up on the floor" Remy said.

"Cute my ass" Lana mumbled. "I'm leaving doe thanks for letting me stay" She patted my shoulder and walked outside with her keys and phone.

"Bye" I said as she walked out the door.

"That bitch had a stick in her ass all day" Trigg said once she closed the door.

"What time is it" I asked laughing.

"Almost 3"

"Y'all wanna go skating tomorrow?" Briana asked.

"Yeah" Everyone said.