12.

READ THIS!! guys i'm still a beginner writer, i'm always open to tips and suggestions but in a respectful way.

𝐾𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑦𝑛 𝑆𝑎𝑖𝑦𝑜𝑟 𝑅𝑒𝑖𝑑ఌ

"Y'all don't go in here acting a damn fool" Briana said as we walked into walmart to buy stuff we needed for our sleepover.

"Who mama she think she is" Trigg asked pushing Yasir's stroller.

"Your's" She slapped his neck and ran.

"I'm going to go get games and stuff" I said to everyone. I then began drifting off from everyone.

While going to the area with the games i walked pass pillows and blankets making a mental note to get some when i get in my house.

"Connect 4...Uno..." I said picking them up. "Twister? sure"

I ended up picking up connect 4, uno, twister, and monopoly.

"Hey girl, you're so pretty i see you doing hair on my instagram all the time" Some girl said coming up to me with a boy behind her.

"Thank you, you're very pretty too, thanks for supporting" I said smiling hugging her.

"Would you like to be friends? Oh and this is my brother behind me." She asked me then pointed to the boy on his phone.

He looked up and licked his lips at me then went back to whatever he was doing on his phone.

"Sure i don't mind" I smiled taking out my phone. I handed it to her and she put in her number.

"Okay i'll text you" She said then walked away. He brother smirked at me then walked away.

I left the area with all the games in my hand and went to the food section looking for everyone else.

"Boo" Someone said coming up behind me.

I quickly turned around and slapped the them.

"Sorry" I said covering my mouth seeing it was Rell. Remy was dying laughing.

He was holding his face looking at me with a shocked expression.

"What did y'all get" I asked then continued walking around the store.

"Pillows, Blankets, and shot glasses" Remy said smirking when she said shit glasses.

"Oh" I said. I put the board games in their cart since i was tired of talking to them.

"How old you is?" Remy asked me pushing the cart.

"I'm 18 how old are you?"

"Oh you're a babyyyy" She cooed.

"How old are you" I asked chuckling.

"19" She said making me look at her like she was dumb.

"I'll be 19 next month" I said cheesing.

"Oh frl when yo birthday?" She asked.