27.

𝐾𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑦𝑛 𝑆𝑎𝑖𝑦𝑜𝑟 𝑅𝑒𝑖𝑑ఌ
later that day

I laid in my bed as usual listening to all of me by john legend. I don't think there are anymore tears left so i just stared at the ceiling with my puffy eyes.

I locked myself in the room because Taryn had a random attitude with me for nothing.

Why he had an attitude? I don't even know but I asked him to just leave and he won't so i locked myself in the room. I'm being as patient as i can with Taryn but he's so rude sometimes.

I stood up off my bed and went to the mirror in my room.

"You're my end and my beginning even when i loose i'm winning" I sang waving my arms and body.

I laughed lowly and examined myself.

I haven't heard anything from the living room in a while so i went to check in Taryn.

I saw him laid on his back with his hood on his head.

I felt bad because i locked him out of my room and he could've came and slept in there.

"Stop staring at me" He said making me jump.

"You can come sleep in my bed" I said.

"Im good" He mumbled licking his lips.

"Do you want me to bring you a blanket?" I asked.

"Nah" He said.

"Okayyyy... do you want me to-"

"Shut the fuck up" He said harshly.

I just turned around and walked back into my room.

No matter how mean he was to me i didn't feel like arguing right now.

"The door is open" I said softly. I walked back in my bed and went to my camera on my phone.

I looked at my glasses

do i want a new color?

"Wish i was the type of girl that you take over to mama's" I sang along with my music.

"The type of girl i know daddy he'd be proud of, he'd be proud of."

I laid back and tried to take a nap.

"Get up" I heard Taryn say.

can i sleep bitch damn

"I don't wa-"

"I didn't ask, get up" He said walking out of my doorframe.

I got up and walked out to the living room.

I saw him getting his getting his keys and putting on his shoes.

"Why you standing there put some clothes on"

I walked over to my crocs slipping them on and grabbed my big coat. It was the end of November so it was coldddd.

He walked out of the door leaving it open and i grabbed my phone locking the door and closing it.

I saw the elevator closing so i jogged over and tried to catch it.

ughhh

I missed the elevator and Taryn rude self didn't even try to hold it for me.

I went over to the stairs and went down to the stairs into the lobby.

Taryn was down there waiting on me. He saw me and made his way walking to the door.