Chapter 38 Ecstasy (18+)

Chapter 38    Ecstasy

Darkness is just falling as YU and Sam reach Kameruner Street.

Every missing touch on their way leaves tickling excitement.

They both remain silent as their bodies whisper to each other.

Sam's mind leans back intoxicated. He savors the forbidden taste of their secret. Lets himself be lured.

YU's heart flickers wildly. All his life he waited. He dammed up. Silently seeking the moment.

The moment. When he finally found. When he finally being found.

With a heightened heartbeat, they kick off their shoes at the door and enter the apartment.

Sam crosses the threshold and a shockwave hits him.

He's back in YU's retreat. He feels the pain of the tragic events in that place.

The pain mixes with the familiar feeling of being home.

YU is his home. And pain is part of life.

He leans against the door and feels the emotions flowing through him.

Meanwhile, YU watches his shaken and peaceful-looking Sam.

"I still can't believe you found me," he whispers, finally able to get into Sam's arms.

He lays his head on Sam's chest and snuggles against his body.

Sam puts his arms around him and enjoys with his eyes closed.

"I can't believe you're staying with me," he hears YU whisper in his ear.

His heart thumps loudly against YU's chest as a warm shiver runs down his spine.

"I can't believe you're mine," YU purrs and begins to feel Sam's body with his hands.

He strokes along his hands, embraces his forearms, kneads his way up to his biceps, slides along his firm shoulders, and finally cups Sam's face.

His hands guide the direction of his gaze as he does so, until his eyes sink into Sam's.

He tenderly caresses Sam's face, showing himself to him with his eyes.

"I can't believe it." he whispers, "Show me. I'm yours. Prove it to me."

He presses his body against Sam's and digs his hands into his pecs.

And when Sam, heart racing, sees YU's lower lip disappear between his teeth, he snorts and follows the burning call of his lips.

He grabs YU by the nape of the neck and makes their mouths swear to each other.

Hot wet passion is accompanied by loving tenderness.

As Sam nibbles on YU's lips, tasting them with his tongue, sucking them more and more demanding, he hears YU's sounds resonating around the hallway, penetrating his body.

His hot breath forms sounds. Calling to Sam.

They take over his body.

Show him the way.

Guide his burning hands.

Kindle a blazing fire.

Just YU's sounds as he tastes and touches him.

YU has his body released by Sam.

Every place Sam touches releases an avalanche of fire.

His body quivers and bursts every bondage.