National Girlfriend Day -Draco

You opened the envelope u just picked up from your mailbox and the smell of cologne immediately filled your nostrils
Inside that envelope was a piece or parchment
"From who could it be" you thought
As you unfolded the letter it was evident who it was from
The letter read:

Darling,
You mean so much to me. You have absolutely no idea what I would do for you. I would die for you. I would live for you. I would KILL for you. I would go to the end of the world for you. And it's still not enough. You make my life complete. You saved me love. I was in such a dark place but then I met you. You believed in me when nobody else did. You made me have a reason to live. Every bloody day I look at you and can't help but think to myself "what did I do to deserve her". I know I snap at you sometimes or I'll yell at you and trust me it hurts me so bad. I never mean to hurt you love and when I do I beat myself over it. I just wanna be there for you like you're there for me. When I saw you cry after that one argument we had my heart shattered in a million pieces. That was the last thing I meant to do and I was and still am truly sorry about it. And even after I hurt you, you're still there. I mess up far too many times and yet you're still there. But why? I know I'm not good enough for you. I know I can't always make you happy. I really don't know why you're still here. But I'm glad you are. If you left me I would understand but I would be devastated. I truly can't live without you darling. I don't know what would've happened if I never met you. I still remember that day. You looked so gorgeous I couldn't take my eyes off you. When we locked eyes I felt a connection. I knew we were meant to be. Then our first kiss confirmed it. I felt things with you that I had never felt before. I felt all my stress and anxiety wash away. And that still happens when I'm in your arms. Your arms are the only place where I feel safe. I feel loved in your arms. Although I don't deserve it I feel happy when I'm with you. And I wish to be with you for the rest of my life and although I can't be with you right now, I will see you very soon. Words can't even describe how much I love you and miss you darling. Happy national girlfriend day.

All my heart,
D.M.

You smiled to yourself happy he remembered a muggle holiday just for you
He had mentioned that he was quite bummed he couldn't be there with you that day but that he would make it up to you as soon as school started