"Clingy" -Draco

You had been studying for hours for your midterms and you weren't planning on stopping any time soon. You were sat on the couch in your room and had been sipping on some coffee.

You heard the door open and close behind you and felt the couch sink slightly "hey darling" draco said. You didn't bother to look at him for you were too busy. "Hey Dray. I'm kinda busy right now" "can we please cuddle?" "Sorry I can't" "pleaseee" Draco begged you. You shook your head and tried focusing on your studies. Draco tugged at your arm like a little child "please darling. I need you"

You tried waving him off but it still didn't work "just for a little bit" "no. Im busy" you started getting quite annoyed at Draco's begging "come onnn" "I said no Draco! Why are you always so f*cking clingy!?! I'm trying to study and here you are annoying me! I. Dont. Want. To. Cuddle. Right. Now! Leave Draco"

"I'm sorry" he whispered. He stood up and walked off. You sighed and tried to focus. After a bit you noticed there was faint sniffles coming from the corner of your room. You walked over to see what was making that noise and you saw Draco on the floor hugging his knees crying.

"Draco it really wasn't that bad. I just said I'm busy" "you don't understand. I know you're busy" "then why are you crying?" "You know I hate bothering you. I'm fully aware you're busy and I wouldn't want to be annoying but today I had the most sh*t day possible and I thought you would make it at least bearable! So I come over and ask you to please cuddle even though you're busy and call me annoying and clingy! I HATE BOTHERING YOU WHEN YOURE BUSY AND YOU KNOW THAT. DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS FOR ME TO ASK YOU TO CUDDLE WHEN YOU WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING? I WOULDNT BE F*CKING BOTHERING YOU IF I DIDNT REALLY NEED IT OK!?! SO IM SORRY FOR BEING 'CLINGY' AND 'ANNOYING' BUT YOURE THE ONLY ONE THAT KEEPS ME SANE IN TIMES LIKE THIS"

Draco realized he was yelling and quietly gasped at himself "all I needed was your touch... a caress, a rub, anything.... I just needed you" he turned away from you "but whatever. Keep studying"

You sat down in front of Draco and waited for him to pick his head up and notice you "I'm sorry I said you're annoying Draco. I've been really stressed about my tests and I didn't even stop to think about how you're feeling. I know you only bother me when it's necessary but I completely forgot. I know you're upset right now but we can still cuddle if you want" he said nothing but picked his head up to look at you.

You cupped his cheek with your hand and he instantly melted into your touch soon drenching your hand in tears. "Thank you... Thank you thank you thank you thank you" he put both of his hands over the hand that was cupping his face and held your hand there "this is all I wanted. You" "here what if you lay your head on my lap and I play with your hair while I'm studying. Does that sound good?" He nodded and walked with you to the couch

"I'm sorry I'm so needy" he laid his head on your lap "no you're not. I understand you have a reason to crave touch and I didn't mean to call you clingy or annoying" he cuddled into your leg then looked up at you sweetly. You gave him a slight smile and kept studying while playing with his hair

Y'all Draco's so dramatic I swear