Please dont use that (smut) -Draco

Let me set the scene
It was a beautiful autumn night
You were wearing a striking outfit
Truly gorgeous
The sky was full of stars and the moon was full

Draco was spread out on the bed
His ankles and wrists tied to the bed posts
Your hand covering his mouth so he wouldn't be too loud
Soft whimpers coming out of his lips as you stroked him painfully slowly

"S-sorry" he managed to get out muffled by your hand "I'm sorry it- it won't happen again" you looked at him and went even slower "I'm tired...please-" you went a little faster and draco closed his eyes in pleasure "m-mommy" you jerked him a bit more then stopped

"no please... continue. Please" you then stuck a finger inside him to get him prepared while stroking him again. Another finger went in then another one. You curled your finger barely grazing his prostate making draco yelp.

"Thank- thank you" curled your fingers inside him and stroked faster "p-please let me cum mommy" you went slower then finally stopped.

You reached under the bed and took out a box. You showed it to Draco then opened it revealing the toys inside it. You took out a 9 inch vibrator and turned it on setting it next to Draco "please don't use that mommy" "quiet" you slapped his inner thigh then teased him slightly with it.

First your put it on his tip for a bit then took it down to his entrance and put in half of it. "Ahh mommy... it's- so big" you put in the rest of it making Draco arch his back. He was moaning very loud so you decided to do something about it. You took out a gag and showed it to Draco. His eyes went wide at the sight of it "n-no please I-" he was cut off by you putting it around his head.

You moved the vibrator inside him. Draco squirmed at this feeling and tried to moan but couldn't because of the gag. All he could do was let out tiny muffled helpless whimpers.

You stroked his d*ck at the same pace that you were thrusting the vibrator in and out of him.

"Don't you dare cum Draco" he nodded then moaned when you switched positions and the vibrator hit his prostate. You kept hitting that same spot while jerking Draco faster and faster. Eventually Draco's back arched and he yelled as he came hard.

You took the gag off him and took out the vibrator putting it on his d*ck. "I'm s-sorry mommy" he looked at you with pathetic, needy eyes "naughty boy. Bad boys get punished don't they?"

You once again thrusted the vibrator inside of him. His mouth went open and his eyebrows furrowed. "Please... stop. It-it hurts" you went faster and faster while taking his tip in your mouth and swirling your tongue all around it. "Mommy... its too- much" "this is your punishment"

you very gently nibbled the tip sending waves of pain and pleasure through him. His legs started shaking as he squirmed all around trying to get free "mommy it's too much- ngh please... please stop"

you stroked him and used the vibrator on him until he came hard. His eyes filled up with tears from the pleasure and his hands clawed at the bedposts. After he stopped coming you cleaned him up and untied him.

"Come on puppy let's go take a bath" he nodded and tried to get up but his legs were shaking so much he couldn't walk so you had to help him. "Thank you mommy. Happy anniversary" he kissed you sweetly as you both sunk down in the bathtub

Do I like this? Not really
Do you guys like this? Perhaps
If you guys DID like it make sure to vote and comment!