Lap sitting -Draco

You were sitting down in your desk playing COD with a few friends when you heard your room door open. You didn't even bother looking to see who it was since you knew it was probably Draco. "Hey y/n" he said in kind of a sad tone. "Hi Draco" you said over your shoulder then returned to your game.

You heard Draco sigh then sit on your bed. After a while you turned your head to the right and saw Draco standing next to you.

You jumped a little then chuckled at Draco. "You scared me Dray" "oh sorry I didn't mean to" you turned your head to him again and saw he had sat down on the floor next to you looking up at you. The last few days Draco had been extra clingy and sort of needy. He would spend every second he could with you no matter what you were doing.

"Do you need something?" You asked returning to your game. "No...." "Well how was your day?" "Not very good" you looked at him and saw he looked quite sad.

"You wanna sit on my lap?" His face brightened at your words. He nodded and you took off your headset and turned off your computer. "Thank you y/n" he sat on your lap facing you.

Well actually he didn't sit. He was putting all his weight on his legs basically standing up but in a weird position. You noticed this and pulled his hips down making him sit on you.

"There we go" "but I'm heavy" "no you're not Draco" you said kissing him on the head "I love you and want you to sit on my lap not just hover your butt over my lap" Draco nuzzled his face in your collarbone "thank you. I love you y/n" "I love you too ferret"

he let out a happy sigh and cuddled closer to you. "Well how was your day love?" He locked eyes with you and sighed "as I said,not very good" "how come?" "School's annoying. You're so lucky you get to do online school. And father got mad again" "what for?" "Because he knows how I am with you. How you're usually the one comforting me or how I'm so clingy and he said I don't deserve someone as good as you and it really got me thinking... why are you with me? I don't bring anything good to you. I always come crying to you about my problems and stuff like a baby and I feel like I'm only burdening you. And I see how other guys are with their partner and they're always protecting them and being so... dominant I guess you could say but I'm not like that. I feel bad being like that I feel like it's not me cause it really isn't me. I used to be like that but with you I feel like I can actually be myself but then if I'm myself then I feel like you won't like me as much"

by now Draco had a couple tears running down his cheeks so you wiped them away. "I'm sorry I'm like this" he looked down embarrassed and sad and tried getting off your lap but you held him in place and lifted his chin up.

"I love you Draco. Just the way you are. And one of the things that made me fall in love with you is how vulnerable you are with me. I know it's hard for you to be that way since you were raised to bottle up your feelings but yet you let yourself go with me and I love that. Don't ever feel bad about that ok? I love you and if your father can't see how amazing you are then it's his loss"

you pecked his lips then put your forehead up to his "I love you Draco Malfoy" "I love you too" you then held him as close and tight as you could "thank you y/n I really needed this"

Heyyyyy
Idk how to feel about this story...
I like the concept but I'm not a huge fan of how it came out
Anyways hope you enjoy!
Don't forget to vote and comment