XVII

Cʀᴜ̄ᴅᴇ̄sᴄᴏ̄ () -ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ғɪᴇʀᴄᴇ ᴏʀ sᴀᴠᴀɢᴇ

Triggers:
-sexual assault
-physical fight

Dont forget to vote! <3

-Ava POV-

Shit, why the fuck was he here??
I couldn't move, I couldn't breathe.

My vision clouded.

I immediately thought back. Tears streaming down my cheeks, body aching, head pounding, heavy lids.
He, with his dark eyes, messy dark hair, clenched jaw. That face repeatedly thrusting back and forth. He wore the same shirt. The same grey U-Neck. The same shirt he ripped off while on top of me.

I stayed absolutely silent, absolutely still. My eyes were wide, fixated on him. He had hung up the phone, and was standing there looking at it. I didn't dare look away. I didn't dare try to run.

He put his phone in his pocket, and started walking away, but he looked back momentarily in my direction.

Fuck.

His eyes met mine, and glistened. A smirk planted itself on his face as he started walking towards me.

I was lightheaded, and my legs were threatening to give out. As much as I just wanted to fucking run, I couldn't. My feet stayed planted on the asphalt.

He reached me, and put a hand on my shoulder. I flinched, but didn't say a word.

"Its Ava, yeah?"

No please don't say my name. Please don't say my name.

He moved his hand further down my body, from my shoulder, to my breasts, to my stomach, and even further.
"Lets finish what we started at the party, how about it?" he questioned, though I knew he wasn't looking for an answer.

I wanted to scream, wanted to do anything that could potentially stop him, but I just couldn't.

He pushed me to the wall, putting his legs around my body. His hand started to grope me, around my boobs, my ass, my crotch.

He slipped his hand under my skirt.

Silent tears fell from my eyes.

He grabbed my chin and was about to pull me into a kiss, before I saw a fist punch him so hard, he stumbled back and his nose started bleeding almost immediately.

I turned my head to see Clay. He had dropped his bag from the store, and was standing in front and slightly to the side of me. He looked terrifying.

"What the FUCK do you think you're doing," Clay growled.

Tyler laughed. "What, come to be the knight in shining armor? I wasn't doing nothing, we were just messing around."

Another punch. Harder this time.
He grimaced.

"Get your dirty fucking hands off her, or you'll regret it," Clay said.

I was just watching, still paralyzed from fear.

"Ooh, feisty are we?"

"I said get your hands off her," Clay repeated warningly.
"Maybe if she wasn't such a fucking skank," Tyler jeered,  "we wouldn't be in this situation right-"

Clay tried to hit him again, but Tyler was ready. He ducked, and punched Clay square in the face.

I flinched seeing that.
Blood flowed out of Clays nose, but he wiped it away, and punched Tyler again.